Chapter 26

I woke up to Slappy staring at me in the face. I gasp, shocked. "Oh your finally up" Slappy says. "What the hell wood brains, is that how you get your slaves up?" Chucky states laughing. I get up. "So today we head off to Madison Delaware to get back the books?" I asks. Chucky and Slappy nod. "Now, Chucky Says Move Your Ass!" Chucky says, Slappy laughs his ass off as they hurry me up to pack and get dressed out of my pajamas. I saw that Slappy and Chucky had picked out a gummy bear choker with  black jeans and a black gummy bear shirt that said 'Gummy bears are my spirt animal' to wear.

I went to grab my bag, that Slappy and Chucky helped pack

I went to grab my bag, that Slappy and Chucky helped pack. Chucky starts giggling. "I never quite understood your fashion style" Chucky states handing me my skull bag. "I think its just a mixture between alternative and kid core" Slappy murmurs. "Her style kinda reminds me of Tiffany- But in a good way, she's better than Tiff. I didn't even want to marry that bitch, glad she's gone" Chucky said shaking his head smile. "What happened to her?" I ask Chucky. Slappy pats Chucky on the back. "Well, lets just say that you can't keep this good guy down!" Chucky says. "She tried leaving me, and I made her leave permanently." Chucky adds. "So you killed her, ok" I state, Chucky nods. I went in the kitchen and made breakfast.

After breakfast, I called up a taxi that would take me as far as he knew. His name was Daniel. "Ok, I just got done talking with the taxi, he should be here to pick us up in 20 minutes. He charges like 2 bucks per mile, and its going to be 189 miles. So We should be able to make it there in 5 hours" I state Chucky and Slappy nod. "We'll have the money covered, just find a hotel to stop at for the night, I still haven't gotten my plan ready" Slappy states, I nod.