Chapter 14

Sarah's Point of view:

*On Thursday, A couple of hours before the incident with Tommy and Tyler*

"Boo! Missed you at the show last night." Tyler states sneaking up on Sarah. "Bet you did. You have fun?" Sarah asks knowing the truth. "It was okay. A bunch of us just hanging out. Totally casual." Tyler replies, as Sarah takes out a heavy book out of her bag, she was studying other colleges and student essay entry examples. "Right." She says, putting the book up. "What's with super thick book?" Tyler asks. "Oh? I was just starting to read it, lately. Totally casual." Sarah snaps sharply closing the locker door fast. 

*After the incident with Tommy and Tyler encountering Slappy and Chucky*

"We were looking for you, What are you doing here?" Sonny asks as he runs up to Sarah, Sam follows. "Tyler Mitchell just got loaded into an ambulance. He said that dolls Y/n have attacked him with supernatural powers." Sarah replies. "We gave Y/n one of the dolls back, since it was some type of a robotic toy that kept glitching."  Sam replies. "I don't know. I never did have a good feeling about her taking those dolls. I'll ask her about it Monday" Sonny replies. "And what are you exactly going to say" Sarah questions, as they walk off together, they see Y/n on her bike, heading off. They notice she didn't have the dolls, but didn't know they were stuffed in her backpack. "I'm not sure, but we'll give more thought out evidence, then insinuating are opinions" Sam states, she nods. 

*Later that day, Sarah went on her Laptop and researched the dolls*

I do not believe the medicine could have made Tyler say a bald face lie like that. Y/n was always bullied by him and his gang, so it would make sense for her to retaliate. But believing the dolls are alive is a stupid reasoning, though Sam did mention that one of the robotic dolls, called a good guy doll had a weird glitch, they didn't talk to me much about the doll, I overheard them saying that they would take it straight back to Y/n the next day, and they did. That's when the incident occurred...I decided to start typing.

"A mysterious disturbance recently took place, in the town of Madison, Delaware. Neighborhoods were ravaged and the high school destroyed. An FBI spokesman said unusual weather patterns were to blame, but there were rumors of a cover-up for something far stranger. Sightings of giant insects, Abominable Snowmen, and even... ...an evil ventriloquist dummy."

 It then clicked with me, one of her dolls. I only saw the good guy doll, was the other one a?--. "Hey, Sonny" I say as Sonny knocked on my door and walked in. "Was the other doll that Y/n have a Venquilitrist dummy?" I ask. "Yeah, his name was Slappy, why?" Sam replies, as Sarah shows them the laptop.  "Creatures believed to come alive from the original manuscripts of horror author R.L. Stine." Sarah reads. "The book." Sonny thinks. "In that abandoned house, we found this old locked-up book. And when we unlocked it, that's when Slappy appeared." Sam says. 

"What was that other guy called 'Good Man' or something?" Sarah asks to research him to. "His name was Chucky and he was a vintage good guy doll" Sonny says. Sarah begins typing. 

"A serial Killer called Charles Lee Ray, aka Chucky was suspected of using a voodoo ritual inside a toy store to transfer his soul into a Good Guys doll in an effort to escape from Detective Mike Norris. Pretending to be an inanimate object, Chucky later is given to a child named Andy, who's whereabouts are unknown. "

Sarah reads. "So your saying that the Chucky doll is Charles and is somehow trapped inside that doll. That's crazy, the internet is full of lies...sometimes" Sonny says. "Keep reading. Does it say anything about Charles backstory?" Sam asks. Sarah begins typing then starts reading. 

"In 1972 when Charles was 14, he was known for playing with the smaller children, particularly a boy named Eddie Caputo who would become his future accomplice. One day after tracking mud through the hallway he was yelled at by the Janitor, Charles slit the man's throat and cut off his hand so he could present him to the children as "Captain Hook" while playing Peter Pan. When the police came Charles decided to run away, leaving the Janitor's severed hand behind as a gift for Eddie before fleeing into the night."

"Oh my god, that's gross" Sonny remarks. "I know" Sam says. "Its probably some folk lore. Where did you find those dolls again?" Sarah asks. "It was at this creepy old abandoned house" Sam replies. "24 Ashley Lane" Sonny adds. "You can ask her about it Monday, I just don't want you two hanging around her. Tyler really isn't much of a bully, he's a flirt and a cheater. And for him to pick on her you know she's gotta be weird. With me reading about these evil demonic dolls and murders, I'm just trying to do my job to protect you Sonny, to be your big sister" Sarah says. "I love you, I'm heading off to bed" Sarah says putting up her laptop and saying goodnight to the two boys, shooing them out. 

*Monday afternoon*

"So did you ask her or did you forget?" Sarah asks as Sonny and Sam walk in. "No we didn't forget" Sam remarks, as he closed the door. "Well she said it's impossible, that Tyler was hallucinating as she didn't have the dolls with her when she walked out of the Classroom." Sonny states. Sarah nods. "And Chucky?" She asks. "She said it was just a weird glitch because it hasn't happened to her at all" Sam reply's, "I also told her that I didn't want to share the dolls anymore with her" Sam adds. "Well, I'm still suspicious of her Glitch, hallucination or not. I just don't want you talking to her anymore." Sarah states, Sam and Sonny nod. "She was always kinda weird, she thought the house was cool as well as the lawn gnomes" Sam says. "Guess she was just into weird creepy and unusual things" Sonny replies as they walk off rambling Sarah sits back in her chair. Hallucinating? Would Tyler? They are creepy dolls that could cause people to have a prominent memory of them. But Tyler? Sarah thought deeply as she sipped on a red bull. 

Tuesday came by sooner then they imagined, P.E day, the school had a pool, Sarah had already picked out her bathing suit for tomorrow.