Chapter 34

I wake up slowly. Today is Thursday. "Well, Good morning Slave, you scared us pretty bad last night, to say the least" Chucky says. What are they talking about, I thought. "What?" I ask, confused. "We caught you sleepwalking, you tried putting yourself in the microwave" Slappy states, I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "Heh, I did...What?" I ask, Chucky throws his head back laughing, Slappy giggles. "Don't worry we stopped you, but still what were you doing? Were you hungry last night or?" Chucky asks, I could feel him holding me from behind. "I don't know" I state. "We first thought, you were going to walk out the front door!" Slappy says, laughing slightly afterward. Chucky shakes his head. "You really are something different" Chucky states. We all decided to get up and eat breakfast. 

We ate fruity pebbles cereal. I licked up the colorful cereal in my black and white cat bowl. "You know I debate sometimes whether we should call her pet or slave" Chucky murmurs. "Same" Slappy says, I blush, knowing they we're staring at me. I put the dishes up. "I have an idea, if they did win, could you maybe turn Stine into a lifeless doll... like a marionette? I think it would be disturbing to them" I suggest. "I like the way you think, maybe we could have the doll slowly bleed out and smell really bad" Chucky states. "I've never done anything like that, but I'll try" Slappy says. "I can help" Chucky offers. They both write a new book, and made R.L Stine into a disturbing bleeding marionette. "Ok, we'll take this when we go" Chucky states, smirking, holding the book containing the doll, I nod. 

"I just realized we never tried out one of your presents, to see if it worked" I state. "Erm" Slappy says confused. Chucky smirks. "I know which one's she's talking about" Chucky says, Slappy then reads Chucky's mind. The silicone vibrating cock rings. "Ohh, yeah, we never did try those out, We should. To make sure they work and all..." Slappy states. Chucky pulls out his blue and white colored silicone rings. As Slappy pulls out his pink and dark purple silicone rings. Chucky and Slappy slid down their outfits, revealing their long shafts, they didn't have boners, but they were getting hard. Slappy then puts the pink cock ring around his member. Suddenly Slappy takes the white translucent one from Chucky. "Hey! Give it back man!" Chucky screams. "Come and get it~" Slappy states as he slides the white translucent cock ring down his hard member. "F-you" Chucky says, flipping him the finger. Slappy wasn't looking, Chucky then teleports by Slappy and takes his white translucent cock ring back off of his dick. Slappy smirks. Chucky rolls his eyes. "Alright, so I'm going to turn them on, see there's this button on the side-" I state, but they moved away from me. "No, no Slave you can watch~" Slappy says. "You never did fix our problem that morning, and so you get to watch us fix it" Chucky states. Man, I wish I could teleport, I thought. 

 Slappy turns on the vibrating ring, and gasps, he shuts his eyes in pleasure his cock stands up

 Slappy turns on the vibrating ring, and gasps, he shuts his eyes in pleasure his cock stands up. Chucky presumably turns on his cock ring, and grunts, he bites his lip, shutting his eyes tightly as he lightly edges his dick. Since their eyes were closed, I leaped towards them, wanting to take their cocks in my hands. Abruptly, Chucky's eyes open, and Slappy shoots out his green slimy tentacles. Chucky moans, as he was close to orgasm. I whine. Slappy rolls his eyes, My hands tied behind my back, on my knees in front of them. They both cum on my face and my red crop top, I open up my mouth and some of Slappy's and Chucky's juices squirt onto my tongue. I close my mouth tasting their cum as Slappy slowly releases his tentacles from around my back. "Love the facial~" Chucky purrs, I blush.