Chapter 24

I woke up naked, Slappy and Chucky cuddling me, there warm bodies interlocking with mine. I got up to change. "Slave come here~" Slappy purrs as I get up from the bed, I sit back down. "We made a new rule. From now on, we get to pick your outfits you wear" Chucky states sitting up brushing his ginger hair away from his blue eyes, his stitches still bloodied. "Should have seen that coming" I reply. "Mmhm" Slappy agrees, he heads over to the dresser. "Oh, yeah I forgot about this, should get some wear out of it" Slappy says putting on the red tie. "Fast learner" Chucky murmurs, as he goes to the dresser. "Today is supposed to be throwback Thursday, or something, just pick me out something vintage or retro" I state they nod. 

"Ok, she definitely got a wear this" Chucky says to Slappy I try to peer at what their picking out. "This too" Slappy adds. "Alright Sweet Cheeks Here~" Chucky states, he tosses the outfit on the bed I put on my bra and underwear and start to slip on the outfit. "Didn't know you two were a fan of Michael Jackson?" I say questionable. "Yeah, music back then was hella good, no offense" Chucky states. "Radical dude" Slappy says sarcastically rolling his eyes with such an attitude. "Whatever" Chucky replies. 

"I tried to throw in some 90's fashion" Slappy states

"I tried to throw in some 90's fashion" Slappy states. "Yes, I see with the gloves" I reply. "80's was Better" Chucky murmurs. "No, the 90's was cooler." Slappy says. "Hate to disagree, but the 80's was way more advanced, don't apologize though, I forgive you" Chucky replies, chuckling at the end. "Crap, I'm going to be late" I state, motioning them to follow me. I head in the kitchen and I see Mr. Wood and Dennis trying to find some plates. "Like the tie, brother" Mr. Wood says, referring to Slappy's red tie. "Sexy hickey" Mr. Wood adds looking at me. I re-adjusted my jacket embarrassed and flustered as I tried to cover it. Dennis stumbles in the background trying to grab dishes and drops my cat bowl. CRASH.  The porcelain shatters.