Prologue

"AAAGHHHHHHH!!!!"

Namae screamed as she woke up from a nightmare.

In her dreams, she was clearly going to have her lovely vacation, but the plane she rode at that time...

It crashed.

"Ugh... my head hurts."

She rubbed her temple as she sat up from her bed.

When she came to, she realized that she was in her same bed, the same room, and the same apartment.

That familiar drawer beside her, that closet in front of her, her desk over there, and that view outside her window.

She checked her phone and it was already 7 am.

*Ding!* A notification rang.

Namae clicked the message.

[Manager: Prepare for the reporting this 9 am. There will be a special guest so perform it perfectly. Don't be late.]

"...."

Namae stared at the ceiling blankly.

"...."

*SLAP*

"Ow."

She felt her right cheek burning right after the slap.

Namae got up from her bed and went straight to the bathroom to rinse her face.

*Splash*

She washed her face and the pain was still lingering on her right cheek.

In front of her was a mirror. There she saw her very own reflection.

Messy wavy hair that's colored black from the roots to the ends, eyes that had the same color as a dark, black abyss and that exact same, boring face she had.

'F'ck-'

It was the only thing she could think of right now.

Namae walked back to her room and searched for that one novel that made her assume and think about certain things.

Sweet Attraction. That was the title of the book that she read before going to bed.

That book.. Namae actually dislikes it. The female lead was too dumb and those yanderes were just plain stupid. Everyone in that story was being a dimwit.

The book literally haunted Namae in her dreams. Literally literally.

"Now where the hell is that crappy book." She muttered as she sought for it in every corner of her room.

She was sure that she just left it on her bed before she slept but it was nowhere to be found.

"Ha." Namae scoffed as she gave up searching for it.

"You gotta be kidding me. I bought that book for ¥1,500 and this is what happens?"

She lied on her bed and closed her eyes.

Namae started recalling about what she saw in her dreams.

The dreams she had were too lucid to be called as a dream. It felt like she really experienced all of it. The happenings were still vivid in her mind.

She still remembers the characters in it as well as their faces.

She remembered in her dream that she married all four male leads and no one even tried to complain about it.