Chapter 6

"Namae-san?" Hideo wondered why she suddenly stopped talking.

"I-"

"Hideo."

Namae got cut off by a certain someone's voice from afar.

Hideo and Namae turned their attention to that person who called out a name.

That ash blonde hair and deep scarlet eyes. That face.. that incredibly, dangerously, handsome face.

Kai was walking towards them whilst wearing a glare.

'HOLY CRAP!'

"Damn it, Oh, er- um, I'll get going first okay? I still have something to do. Bye!"

"Wait-!"

Namae quickly sprinted out of that area.

"Hideo."

"Ah, nii-san." Hideo's tone and demeanor suddenly changed from spring to winter.

The coward-like appearance that he had earlier totally disappeared. He looked different.

"Who was that woman?" Kai asked as he glanced at the area where Namae ran at.

Ever since earlier, Kai was just in the shadows as he observed and listened Hideo getting surrounded by those rich kids.

He wanted to know how Hideo would fight back but he never expected that a woman's voice would interrupt the show.

"You f'cking piece of sh'ts."

"Pft-" Kai chuckled as he recalled Namae's voice from earlier.

No one would be as bold as her to stand up against those children from a wealthy family.

She sounded like someone with a high background that those kids decided to run off.

"Telling somebody that they're useless and too dependent makes you look less humans."

"People who run their mouth in a tactless manner don't know anything about personality. They don't know what you've been through so don't let them tie your own shoe. Get it?"

"How fun." Kai mumbled amusingly.

Kai looked at Hideo. "And what were you doing earlier? You let them treat you like sh't just how they want it?"

"Just let them run their mouth as long as they like. Without their money, they won't live long anyways." Hideo's eyes gleamed with mischief.

"Did you catch her name?" Kai asked.

"Who? The woman earlier? Why would I tell you?" Hideo scoffed.

"You piece of sh't." Kai chuckled.

Hideo Nakamura. Kai's younger brother, and the second child of the Nakamura family. Kai was already 25 and Hideo was 5 years younger.

Ever since a child, he had a special ability. And that is to put on a mask in order to hide his true character.

He's a psychopath.

Earlier when those rich kids bothered him, he actually found it boring thinking that he's just experiencing the same things over and over again. Those lot were just running their mouth as they like.

Hideo wanted something fun. And Namae showed up exactly at that moment.

"Spill the name or I'll freeze your card." Kai uttered.

"I could just hack on it to unfreeze it back though." Hideo shrugged, still stubborn to mention Namae's name.

"If you tell me, I'll give you my gun."