Chapter 13

*Gulp*

The bright mood she had earlier vanished in an instant as soon as she encountered her company's CEO.

Namae avoided his gaze and quietly entered the elevator. She stood on the corner, a bit far from where Genji was standing.

Genji slightly gazed at Namae and she immediately looked down.

'It's fine. I'm sure he can't remember each employees' face in the company.'

"It's you." He suddenly spake.

Namae flinched.

"Ehem. Yes?" She forced a smile at him.

Genji slowly stepped up towards her and observed her face closer. He was like looking at a math problem that cannot be solved.

"Where have I seen you before?" He leaned a bit and adjusted his glasses.

'Sh't sh't sh't sh't sh't sh't.'

Namae was panicking inside. Seeing that handsome face so close made her feel nervous and all.

'What do I do with this situation?'

*Ding!*

Luckily, the elevator doors finally opened and Namae found a way out.

"Ah! We're here! Then, I'll get going first." She bowed in farewell then sprinted towards outside.

Genji was left confused as Namae ran out of the elevator.

He realized that he was acting a bit weird around that woman earlier.

"Genji?"

"So it was her." He finally recalled where he saw Namae.

It was that time when he bumped into her in the company. Then she casually blurted out his name.

Genji walked out of the elevator and went towards the parking lot where his assistant was waiting.

"Ah, you're here, young master." His assistant greeted him as Genji arrived.

Long dark blue hair that's tied in a pony tail and pretty amethyst eyes with dazzling features. This woman was Genji's assistant.

"Did you notice a black haired woman running past here?" He asked as he entered the car.

"Yes."

Genji felt like this wasn't his first nor his second encounter with Namae.

"Genji?"

"Good morning."

Remembering her voice felt so damn nostalgic and he doesn't know why he's being like that.

"Get me her info later."

His assistant started the car and replied, "Yes, young master."

.
.
.

"Hah, hah. Haha!" Namae laughed and panted as she sat on the bus seat.

Earlier while running, she barely got the last ride of the bus.

"I almost died back then." Namae patted her chest.

She looked around and people were giving her weird glances.

'Okaay?'

Namae disregarded their gazes and looked outside the bus view.

She leaned her chin on her palm and sighed a bit. "Hahh..."

It was almost ten in the morning and Namae was wondering if she'll still go to the company or not.

She checked her phone and few messages came from her Manager.