Chapter 39

*CLACK*

After Namae ran away, Amida looked at the door that she ran out to.

Thinking about what they did earlier, he was quite close on being more intimate with her.

Namae's blushing face, her flustered expression, and especially her lips.

*Smirk*

"It tasted sweet exactly as I remember."

...

"URGHHHHHHHHH-"

Namae groaned heavily as she lay flat on her bed.

She was tired. And embarrassed.

"Haha. Me? Embarrassed? Yeah, why would I be embarrassed? I already did the d...deed with him!"

Not only with Amida, but also with the other three as well.

'F'CK!'

"I need to cleanse my mind right now. Holy water pleaseeeee! GAAAAAGHHHHH!" She screamed, burying her face on the pillow.

*Sigh*

'Let's just take a bath.'

.
.
.

"Hahh... That feels good."

Namae was now inside the bathtub, and bubbles floated in the water.

"Hmm ways~ to di-ie-ie~♪"

She spent almost an hour bathing and showering so that she could get rid of the useless things in her mind.

A few more minutes later....

"URGH- hahh, I feel fresh." She was finally done with the bath and all.

She leaned on the pillows on her bedside and opened her phone.

She checked her remaining balance once again.

[¥141,455,500,000.00]

"Tch. Because of that woman, I lost a hundred million yen." She was referring to her "mother."

She took a hundred million yen from her account and converted it into a cheque in order to pay her mother. Thankfully, the nuisance is now gone.

She looked at the clock on her drawer and noticed,

[ 9 : 0 7 p . m . ]

'It's already 9? I didn't notice.'

Namae got up from her bed and dried her hair.

*Clack*

She decided to go out and buy something to eat from the convenience store. Because she was bored.

"Is this all?" The cashier smiled as Namae put the basket in front of her.

Namae glanced beside the cashier's machine and saw a lipstick candy that she wanted as a child.

"I'll have this too." She put one lipstick candy in the basket.

"Alright."

*Beep*

*Beep*

After checking all the snacks she bought, the cashier looked at her. "That will be ¥2, 500, miss."

"....Here." Namae gave her the black card.

*Shing*

"Here you go miss, thank you!" The cashier gave her back the black card.

After that, Namae left the store.

While walking, she looked up at the rooftop of the condominium and realized she hasn't been there yet.