Valentine's Day Special: Namae x Nathan

"Agh my back hurts urghhh.."

Namae groaned as she lied on her fluffy bed.

It was a long day. She just finished working and arrived home in a late hour.

She still couldn't believe that all that money was just a dream. She couldn't move on from it. How she wished that everything was just real.

*Groooowl*

Her stomach cried for food.

"...."

Namae got up from her bed and walked towards the kitchen.

She opened the fridge and when she opened it,

Shalalala~

There was nothing inside.

"...."

She covered her face with her hand and it ran through her head as she expressed annoyance.

Namae glanced at the calendar pasted on the fridge and noticed a red circle on a certain date.

February 14

"Ha, haha. HAHA!"

*Thud*

The fridge closed harshly.

Namae took her wallet and put it inside her pocket. She then wore her coat then left the apartment after.

She walked on the streets without any proper destination. She was really bored and she just quietly sung the first sone that came to mind.

"♪ I promise that you'll never find another like me—♪"

"Oh my, stop it babe~"

"Come on, just one kiss."

Her singing got cut off by a certain lovebird's nonsensical fluffs and giggles.

Now that Namae notices it, she observed her surroundings.

Wherever her sight landed, all she could see were two humans firmly glued to each other. There were couples all around the area.

Roads, restaurants, benches, parks, and everywhere. Some even passed by Namae while holding hands and cuddling with each other.

"Ugh—"

Namae deeply expressed deprecation. You could see it on her face.

*Grooowl*

Alas, her stomach is crying once again.

"Geez. What does love do? It literally can't feed people." She mumbled all to herself.

"This is why money is more important. It can buy me food and feed my hungry stomach. Hmph." She scoffed as she walked towards a nearby store.

She was walking mindlessly.

Namae spotted a couple quarrelling in a certain area. She raised a brow as it raised her curiosity.

"Oho? What's happeni- eughk— Ah!"

Namae bumped into someone. She bumped into that someone so hard that she fell right to the ground.

'My butt hurts.'

"My apologies." The person offered a hand.

"Huh?"

Namae looked up to see the person's face but there was light in the background and so she couldn't see his face.

She just offered the helping hand and she stood up, rubbing the dust on her pants.

"I'm sorry for walking mindlessly as well." After rubbing off the dust, she faced the man in front of her directly.

"O-Oh?"

What greeted Namae's sight was heavenly.

Dark blue hair and deep amethyst eyes. That long lashes of his, his high-bridged nose, perfectly lined eyebrows, sharp jawline and plump, kissable lips... It looked like he was the perfect description of a greek god. His aura was like that of a dark and classy knight in the novels.

"So f'cking handsome." Namae stared agape at him.

"Pardon?"

"Woah, even the voice is making me pregnant."

*Drip*

Namae could feel a slightly wet sensation dripping from her nose. She wiped it with her hand and saw blood on her fingers.

"Oh my, haha. I guess you were too blinding for me to watch." Namae jested as she covered her nose.

"Here." The man offered a handkerchief.

"Thank you." After receiving the handkerchief, she blew on it to make sure there's no blood in her nose left.

"Ahh, that was satisfying. Thank you again. Oh, I haven't caught your name yet. I'm Namae by the way." She smiled.

"Nathan."

"Woah, our names starts with the same letter. We must be destined to meet."

Namae never knew that her flirting skills were bound to show up one day.

She couldn't miss this opportunity after all. Meeting a man of her type was a once in a lifetime chance.

Since when did Namae have a type? Since now.

"I'll get going now." Nathan bowed his head.

"Oh, wait." Namae scanned her eyes around the area and saw an ice cream store nearby.

"Before you go, I'll treat you to ice cream." She smoothly suggested.

Nathan looked at the store. "Alright."

Namae giggled in delight.

The two of them walked towards the store and stood later on for an order.

"I'll have strawberry—"

The two of them ordered the same thing at the same time.

"Hm? You also like strawberry?"

"Yes." Nathan solemnly replied.

Namae turned her back on him and pondered about few things.

'What do I do? He's so freaking adorable that I want to gobble him up ahhhhhh-'

Namae straightened herself and faced Nathan.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Pardon?"

"Oh no, I said the wrong one. What I mean to say was... Will you marry me- ahck-"

Before Namae could finish what she was about to say, Nathan used  his hand to chop Namae's nape and make her unconscious.

*Plop*

Namae's body landed directly on him.

Nathan carried her in a bridal style and put her on a nearby bench. Namae's sleeping position was like a person who dozed off in a chair.

He took off his coat and covered Namae's body. She'll likely wake up after few minutes since the chop wasn't that hard.

Nathan looked at the woman in front of him.

"...."

*Chuckle*

Nathan couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"How could you ask the same question like back then?"

~Fin~

________________

A/N: Nathan chuckled. Hallelujah.

This is totally, absolutely not Nathan's character since it's just a special chapter. But man, I'd love to see that billion dollar smile or hear that chuckle from him ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )