Chapter 40

Kai's hold was getting tighter and she was pulled closer by him.

"!!!"

At first, Amida was the one who kissed her earlier. And now, it was Kai!

Kissing two men in one day is normal, right?

Kai pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled his face on her neck like a fox.

"I missed you, Namae." He grinned playfully, perfectly remembering everything.

"Y-You! Move!" Her flustered face was tinted in red.

Kai didn't move an inch and he hugged her waist closer. He stared deeply at her while smiling.

"What the f'ck are you doing?!" Namae muttered in a small voice, she was like whispering to him.

*Chuckle*

"You still have that pretty way of saying swear words. I missed it a lot." He kissed her lips without warning like it was a normal thing.

"?!?!"

"Why are you flustered? We used to do this a lot in our last life, right?" He smirked playfully.

'Last life- So he remembers?!'

Namae had no idea that Genji, Amida, and Eiji knew about their last life because they didn't tell her about it.

They only asked her if she "remembers them" but never really asked and confessed anything about having a past life. That's the reason why she doesn't know.

Now, Kai is the only person whom she knows to know about their last life.

"I know you remember, Namae." Kai caressed her cheek.

"Tsk. F'ck me." Namae cursed at her situation.

Kai raised a brow and smirked.

"You want me to f'ck you?" He grinned as he leaned towards her.

"..?!..WHAT DAHECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Namae backed away from him.

"Pft- hahaha!" Kai laughed hysterically.

"Stop laughing you mofo!" She grabbed his collar.

Kai smoothly took a quick peck her lips again.

'That's it. I'm gonna kill him.'

Namae took a few steps back like a pathetic seahorse.

"W-We may be married in our last life but we don't have any relationship right now so don't get close to me, got it?!" She pointed at him.

"Pft- you're so cute." He chuckled. He wasn't totally listening to her since he was busy looking at her flustered reaction.

"Get out of my way sicko, I'm going." She smiled whilst wearing an annoyed expression. Her veins were about to pop.

"Ahhh, don't leave me, darling." He teased.

"Shut up!" Namae raised her middle finger at him before totally leaving the rooftop.

Kai was left chuckling alone on the rooftop.

"We don't have a relationship you say..." He smirked.

.
.
.
.
.

"Dammit. I shouldn't have went to the rooftop. I should've just slept!" Namae angrily ate the chips she bought earlier.

'Kai remembers the past. He knows. F'ck!'

"Hold on..." Namae stared blankly at the wall.

She had this craziest thought ever.

"No, it can't be."

It was just a crazy thought.

It couldn't be possibly true.

"No, wait. Wait!"

"Do you remember me?"

"Do I have to give you a million just to make you call me by name?"

"Do you remember anything when you see this?"

Genji, Eiji, and Amida... Even Kai...

Namae realized something.

It's that she was so f'cking stupid. How could she be so dense?

"Sh't. Kill me, author. Kill me!"

She just realized that they remembered everything in the first place.