Chapter 19

*Tak*

*Tak*

'These heels feels a bit uncomfortable.'

Namae wasn't used to wearing heels. It feels like she was about to fall any moment but she tried her best to endure everything.

Meanwhile, she also looked at Henrietta. Her dress was long and it was white. Its design was luxurious and it had a long slit that exposed her legs to her heels.

Looking at Henrietta's features, Namae got reminded of Amida.

'She has sandy blonde hair too but her eyes are grey blue.'

Namae also glanced at the attendant that was leading them.

'But why is he Henrietta's attendant?'

It was clearly the pink-haired assistant of Sato Amida.

"What is it?" Henrietta raised a brow. She felt Namae's gaze ever since they started walking.

"Ah. I was just wondering you looked like someone." Namae replied.

"Like who?"

"Like a certain man I met. Except, he had orange eyes."

"Oh? Did you perhaps meet my son Amida already?" Henrietta asked.

"Yes." Namae smiled.

'Huh?

WHAT?! WHAT DID SHE SAY?!'

Namae stopped her steps for a moment. She was totally dumbfounded right now.

"What's wrong, Namae?"

'Henrietta Wilson... Is that her real name?'

"If I may ask, what is Madame Henrietta's maiden name?" Namae asked nervously.

"It's Henrietta Wilson, of course. It's just a stage name for the entertainment industry. But since I'm married, my surname has changed into Sato. So my real name is Sato Henrietta."

'Oh my goodness.'

So that's why she had the pink-haired man a.k.a John as her attendant as well. It was because John was working for the Sato family!

Namae was struck speechless. She knew that she met with Amida's father in her dreams but, her mother? Never! She never even knew of her existence.

'Right, everything's changed. It's different from now.'

"And you said that you met with my son? When? Where? How?" Henrietta attentively asked.

Henrietta knew that she set up Amida's engagement early back then but it was just because of a business deal.

She never liked Fumiko for her son Amida in the first place. And she also knew that Amida didn't like his marriage prospect too.

If Amida meets Namae and gets interested in her by chance, her plan to make Namae as a daughter-in-law might really come true.

And if ever Amida won't work well for Namae, she still had her other two sons as back up after all. All is well.

'I can't believe this-'

"It was just a short meeting. Just a simple encounter." Namae smiled, trying to compose herself.

She can't let Henrietta know how she met with Amida.

First, Namae knew Amida in her dreams or to say it better, in the novel as a yandere male lead. Then her encounter with him last time was that, she pretended to be his girlfriend in exchange for a million yen.