Chapter 5

7:14 pm.

Namae is staring intently at her phone.

It was almost time for the party.

*Swoosh*

As Namae opened her closet, there was not a single dress inside there. Just plain clothes for work and comfortable ones for home.

"Haha. Sh't. I'll just go with this one."

.
.
.

At the hotel...

'Seriously.. why did the author name this hotel Nomearod? Its reverse word totally spells Doraemon.. is the author a fan?' Namae thought as she entered the hotel.

"Sei-san!" Nobara waved at Namae.

*Gasp!* Nobara gasped as soon as she saw Namae. She couldn't believe what she just wore.

"Oh, hi Nobara-san. You look pretty tonight." Namae complimented.

"Y-You- Sei-san, you-"

"Ah, this? I had no dresses to wear so I figured I'd just wear a suit."

Namae's inner clothes was a white long sleeve, tucked inside her black pants. Her blazer was black as well and the front part was open, letting both of the sides be as it is.

Namae's long wavy, black hair was loose up to her waist, and even though her face was devoid of any makeup, her face remained a beauty under the hotel lights. She was wearing a sling bag on her right shoulder, thus leaving an impression of a cool and badass CEO woman.

Namae just made suits look more sexier than dresses.

"Sei-san, you.. look so cool! Kyaa! If you were a man I would definitely date you!!" Nobara clinged to her arm.

Namae totally looked perfect in her attire.

"Sei-san?" A person called out to her.

"??" When Namae turned around, there she saw the unexplainable beauty that Kana had.

'Too bright! The female lead halo is too bright!'

Kana wore a white dress that expressed her blonde beauty more. She looked like a living doll tonight.

"Woah, you're wearing a suit?" Kana looked at Namae from head to toe.

'Hm??'

"Didn't the manager say to wear decent clothes?" The question inevitably left Kana's mouth.

"So this, isn't decent?" Namae pointed at her clothes.

"Ah, no, I mean, women look best with dresses that's why-"

At this point, it seemed like Kana was judging Namae's attire.

"Shut up, Ito-san." Namae smiled innocently at her.

"?!?!"

Both Kana and Nobara were surprised of Namae's response.

Namae glanced at her surroundings and noticed that almost all women in the venue tonight wore dresses. Maybe she was the only one who wore a suit.

'So what? My motto is dare to stand alone.'

"This looks pretty decent to me though. And I'm comfortable. Oh, and the manager didn't specify that 'decent clothes' were actually dresses. So I thought that suits were a part of it. Sorry." Namae playfully apologized.

With that, Namae left the scene peacefully.

The program wasn't starting yet so Namae just went straight towards the banquet area. The food area.