Chapter 20

Honestly speaking, Namae literally had no idea that all those special figures were actually attending this evening party.

She should have noticed that all those yanderes who went inside one by one on the ground floor were actually guests for tonight's event.

'AGH I'M SO STUPID!' Namae imagined grabbing her hair out of frustration in her mind.

Amida was staring at Namae.

He remembered that she was exactly that person whom he gave a million cheque for pretending to be his girlfriend.

He wondered why his mother was dragging her around and showing her off to all the guests.

'Don't look at me.' Namae forced a a smile.

"Amida, lead her to our table. I'm going to start the program now." Henrietta whispered.

"Yes, mother."

"Follow him, Namae."

"Y-Yes."

Amida started walking and as usual, Namae just followed from behind.

All the guests' eyes were following wherever Namae was led.

"I'm curious of her identity."

"Her beauty is out of the world."

"Maybe she's from other country."

Namae wasn't deaf.

Of course she could hear their loud whispers.

*Sigh*

'I'm only here for the money. And the food.'

Namae really wanted to go home the moment she was shown by everyone but she looked at the bright side. She looked at the bigger picture by being positive. She focused on her purpose.

"Sit here." Amida escorted Namae to her seat.

"Ah, thank you." Namae thanked as she sat on the chair.

Namae was on the table of the Sato family.

*Gulp*

Namae glanced her eyes around and observed.

Seated on her right was Amida's father, Sato Watari.

Amida sat on Namae's left side while in between Amida's and his father's seat were seated two men with handsome features.

'Who are they?'

The man on the left side of Amida had blonde hair and grey blue eyes. He got his genetic features from Henrietta and he looked the splitting image of Amida's father.

Meanwhile, beside on Amida's father was a red blonde haired dude who had orange eyes like Amida. He got his hair and eye color from Amida's father.

'Are they Amida's brothers? For real?'

"What are you doing here?" Amida asked Namae in a whispering manner.

'Hm?'

"Mone- I mean, you mother invited me." Namae almost slipped her words.

"How do you know my mother? What do you want from her?" He glared at her.

Namae leaned close to him and answered as quiet as she can,

"Listen, dude. I have no evil intentions or whatsoever towards your mother. I'm only here because of the raffle and that food placed somewhere over there." She straightforwardly responded as she pointed at the food area.

'Dammit, I revealed my real intentions.' She clicked her tongue then deviated her gaze from him.

Amida was confused of her response.