Chapter 29

'What the hell does he mean-?' She looked confused.

Remember him?

Namae couldn't figure him out. No, more like, she didn't really understand his words.

"Erm, what are you exactly referring to.. Sir?" Namae stepped back a bit.

She made sure to stay away from those railings. She almost met the devil earlier had she slipped up from that height.

"So you don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

Genji was doubting whether Namae really remembers him or not.

But one thing he actually wondered is that, what were those memories? He never experienced it in this life. Never.

Where did those memories come from? His past life? It seemed impossible. Perhaps, from another world? A parallel universe?

Or maybe from a dream?

Such an unrealistic problem he's facing right now.

Genji couldn't figure it out since those memories... Actually belonged from a novel. And of course, he doesn't know it. Yet.

"....Nevermind." He sighed.

"...."

Genji was having mixed feelings towards Namae about his revelation.

Though the Namae from his memories and the Namae in front of him seemed slightly different-

'No. They're the same. It's still her.' Genji pursued his opinion and yes, he's correct.

The only thing that made everything different was that, Namae didn't have memories about him.

'Damn I wanna go home.' Namae wanted to leave this damned place already.

"Then... I'll get going now, Sir Amado." Namae bowed politely.

"Wait."

'ahsgahhdha.'

"Y-Yes?"

Genji paused for a moment and took out his phone.

He typed something for a bit and was waiting for someone to pick up the call.

"Bring it here." He muttered something over the phone.

'Bring what??' Namae's ears perked up as she eavesdropped.

Genji glanced at her.

Namae quockly evaded his gaze as if she wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Stay for a few minutes. It should be here anytime now." He added as he put his phone in his pocket.

"....."

Two minutes later...

*Swoosh*

'Huh?'

Namae heard something coming from afar.

'What's that sound-'

She looked around her and saw a flying object going mear towards them.

'It looks like a helicopter.' She squinched her eyes.

*Gasp*

'IT IS A HELICOPTER!'

Namae was freaking out inside.

Why the hell was a helicopter approaching towards them?

Then she suddenly looked at Genji.

'It's him. I know it's him. What the hell is he gonna do? Urghhh-'

The helicopter was getting bigger and bigger in Namae's perspective until it finally landed close to where they were at. After all, the company rooftop was meant for occasions like this.

"Come with me." Genji grabbed her wrist as he walked towards the helicopter.

"Wha-"

*Clack*

It happened too fast.

Namae was now inside the helicopter and she was wearing headphones to cover her ears.

'Who am I and what the hell am I doing here-'

No sooner than that, the vehicle started flying.

She glanced at Genji but it seemed like he didn't have any intentions to tell her anything.

'Okay f'ck this let's have a joyride for now.'

Namae decided to go with the flow. Because it's the only way to know where they're gonna go and what they're gonna do after this.

Suddenly, a certain thought came into mind.

'Don't tell me....

Are we going to disneyland?'