Chapter 48

*Gulp*

'How should I deal with this...'

Namae fidgeted her fingers.

Four- no, eight eyes were staring holes on her face. All of them sat on every corner of the couch, arms folded. Just a few more stares and Namae would surely melt.

In short, she was trapped.

'Should I run away-'

"Even if you run away, I'll still find you, Namae." Amida smiled.

"!!!"

Namae had goosebumps after seeing that eerie smile. 'It's like he can read my mind.'

Kai stood up from his seat and knelt in front of Namae. He held her hand and put a ring on her finger.

"?!"

He smiled. "Marry me, Namae."

"You're playing dirty, Kai." Eiji grabbed his collar from behind. "Choose me, Namae. I'll give you my bank account." He smirked.

Genji took her hand and kissed it. "If you come with me, everything I have will be yours."

It was totally a tempting offer but Namae just couldn't understand the part why they had to do it.

So.. they truly remember their last lives with her.

"I know you remember our last lives, Namae. You have to choose wisely now." Genji added.

'Eek!'

"Namae, aren't I the one who satisfied you in bed among all of us? How about we have a go now?" Amida announced.

"Y-You! Why the f'ck are you saying that?!" Her face was as red as a strawberry.

"Why are you embarrassed when you already dragged all of us on top of you?" Amida chuckled.

"That's vulgar, Amida." Genji chuckled as well.

"F'ck!" Namae covered her face.

She just wants to bury herself in the ground out of embarrassment.

"You can't possibly choose all of us like you did last time. That was really crazy I have to admit." Eiji sat back on the couch.

"And what's more crazier is that, you guys also have memories of it." Kai added.

"So you do remember everything." Eiji glanced at Amida.

"What? I didn't keep it a secret." Amida smirked playfully.

"So Namae, who do you choose?" Genji offered his hand like what every clichéd male lead would do.

'Ahh, I just want to die.' Namae felt like her soul was about to leave her body because of the situation.

'Why is there not a single normal person here?'

-Including her.

*Ringg* *Ringg*

Namae opened her phone and shecked who the caller was.

'Nobara?"

This was it. Her way out!

Namae got up from her seat and walked away.

"Where are you going-" Amida followed her from behind.

"DON'T- Don't follow me, okay? If any one of you follows me now, I'm gonna kill all of you!" She raged as she walked out of the house.

"!!"

Suddenly, it reminded them of the angry Namae from their last lives.

One rule that they could never dare to break was to follow everything Namae said if she's angry.

"Let's leave her for now." They dropped a sweat.

...

"Hello?"

"Hello, Namae-san! It's me. Where are you currently at?"

Namae couldn't just tell Nobara that she ran away from her responsibilities and walked out of the company without saying anything. And she's currently in Korea. That would sound too crazy.

"Ahem. Why, Nobara-san?"

"Well.. I'm just curious because you suddenly didn't come to work today. Did something happen?"

A lot. There were a lot of things that happened.

She just found her long lost family and discovered that she was filthy rich and aside from that, four obsessed bastards were chasing after her.

"Nothing happened. Why?"

"Actually, I resigned yesterday."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And I'm currently on my way to Korea for vacation!"

"What?! For real?! I'm also here too!" Namae laughed.

It was such a crazy coincidence. Maybe she and Nobara were besties in another universe.

"You're in Korea?! Where???"

"I don't know where this is but I can meet you at the airport if you like."

Namae might as well take it as a chance to leave those four behind.

"Really? That would be great!"

"Sure. When will you arrive?"

"Maybe after three hours or so."

"Alright. I'll see you then."

.
.
.
On the other side of the phone...
.
.
.

Nobara was about to board the plane and she needed to turn off the call.

"I'll see you soon, Namae-san." She grinned.