-1-

"There's your baby." Your OB-GYN squealed. You smiled as you looked at the screen, seeing your developing baby inside of your stomach. "Here's the heartbeat." They brought a different sensor, placing it on your stomach. The machine began playing the heartbeat of your child.

"Is it normal?" You asked.

"100%." They smiled. You smiled, turning your head to look at Armin, who was smiling cheekily.

"Is this the first baby?" They asked. You and Armin nodded.

"It's his first appointment." You pointed at your boyfriend. The doctor giggled, handing you a napkin, to wipe your stomach.

"Okay." The doctor started while Armin helped you stand up from the operating bed. "You're currently 15 weeks, baby's about the size of a pear and completely healthy. But, you have to make sure that you're keeping yourself healthy too." You nodded.

"Drink lots of liquids, avoid alcohol, of course. Eat as healthy as you can. If you get a craving, you get a craving." They shrugged. You both laughed. "Make sure that you get up and take a walk at least once a day to keep your body in shape." You nodded.

"And dad." The doctor turned to Armin. "Please, please, please take care of her. Pregnancy, especially a first pregnancy is really hard on women. You may notice a shift in her behavior, always be mindful that it's not her, it's the pregnancy. I always say to just be patient with your partner when they're pregnant. We don't wanna stress them out and have something happen to the baby." Armin nodded, agreeing.

"When do you wanna see me again?" You asked.

"3 weeks from now. At that point, we'll be able to tell the sex of the baby." You nodded, setting an appointment with your doctor. You were so excited to finally find out whether you going to have a son or daughter.

Armin held your hand as you walked out of the building together. Once you approached the car, you immediately let go of his hand, sitting in the passenger seat. Armin sighed in grief.

"Babe, can we talk about this please?" He sat down in the driver's seat, turning on the car. You crossed your arms.

It's been 3 weeks and your mind still remembered what Armin had done with Sarai. Not only did he lie to you, but he also broke your trust. It was hard for you to speak to him about what he did without balling your eyes out. You had already started your relationship off with lies.

Armin and you have been sleeping separately ever since he confessed about his entanglement with Sarai. He hated not sleeping with you, especially since you were pregnant. He felt he couldn't take care of you while sleeping in separate rooms, which wasn't the case.

Armin has been very helpful throughout your pregnancy so far. He always made sure that you were eating and drinking healthy. He would go on walks with you and help you relax after. You were appreciative to have him, but that doesn't mean you forgot what he did.

"Y/N."

"What?"

"Talk to me, babe." You turned your head, facing him.

"I don't know what you want me to say to you."

"It's been weeks, love. We need to talk about it."

"Armin, I can't. Every time I try...I end up crying and-and that's not good for me or the baby." You stuttered, holding back your emotions. "Just drive me home."

"Babe."

"What, Armin!? Drive. You irking me." You rested your elbow on the window, resting your head in your hand.