-43-

"This was the day of my delivery

"This was the day of my delivery. Armin was at Sarai's place the night before." You told Hitch, showing her the messages. "He blocked her after this, but she messaged him from a different number. Here." You turned the phone, showing Hitch.

"These are good, Y/N, but we need something that outright shows Sarai threatening you and your family

"These are good, Y/N, but we need something that outright shows Sarai threatening you and your family." Hitch suggested. You turned the phone to you, scrolling.

"I can't find anything. She just threatens, saying he knows what she'll do, but that's about it. She never outright says anything about planning to kill me, him, or our daughter."

"Honestly, it's fine," Hitch said. You turned off your husbands' phone, sticking it into your purse. "I feel like we have enough evidence with the messages. I just wish we had like a voice note or something." A lightbulb went off in your head.

"We do." You informed.

"We do?"

"Yeah. I forgot I told you about it already." You brought Armin's phone out of your purse.

"You did?" Hitch asked. You nodded.

"Listen." You leaned forward, playing the voice recording on full volume. Hitch leaned in, resting her elbows on the table, bringing her ear to the speaker.

"So, you finally decided to call?"

"This isn't because I wanted to see you."

"It's okay, boo. Your girl ain't here, you can be honest."

"You know where Y/N lives."

"Correct."

"How did you find out?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out hun."

"Did you come in through the window last night?"

"Yes, I did."

"Did you kiss our daughter on the cheek?"

"Yep. She's so cute, by the way. Guess she really was yours, looks just like you."