-32.5-

Naomi's POV
"Hey, Naomi." Armin greeted as he met with your sister. She had called Armin to meet her at one of her favorite restaurants to talk. He took a seat across from her in the booth, telling the waiter their drink orders.

"Hey." She said, finally. Shortly after, the waiter came bearing their drinks and placing them on the table. They were asked their orders and the waiter left to go retrieve their food. The booth was silent as Armin waited for Naomi to inform him about the reasoning behind their sudden meetup, but she wanted her food to arrive first.

As they waited, they each brought their cups to their lips, taking tiny sips of their drinks, barely even anything going down their throat. Eventually, the waiter arrived with their meals, placing their food and utensils in front of them.

"So, what's up?" Armin asked, pressing his fork into his plate, grabbing a piece of his food, and raising it to his lips.

"We needa talk," Naomi said, mimicking his actions.

"What's up?" He asked, taking a sip of his drink and gulping down his food. He smacked his lips as he waited to take another bite.

"Me and Eren went to therapy today and my therapist said I should talk to you about you cheating on my sister."

"Okay." Armin wiped his mouth with a napkin. "W-What do you wanna say?"

"Ion know yet." She answered, looking away.

"I know what I did, Mimi, and I know it was wrong. I know you and your sister, and Zion too, all hate me. And I swear that I'll do anything within my power to make things right." He started.

"It's just hard to hear them words from you because you been lying for nine months."

"I know. I know. Y/N lets me know that my words mean nothing to her, that's why I try to show her that I'm sorry with my actions."

"Like how?"

"I-I stopped seeing Sarai. Like completely."

"You did?" He nodded. "But ain't she threaten you or some shit like that?"

"Yeah, but I want Y/N to know that I don't wanna see Sarai anymore. She begged me to stay that day, so I did. But then, she went and fought her-"

"Y/N fought Sarai!?"

"Yeah. She was a little bruised, but she was fine."

"When was this!?"

"A few days ago."

"Why she ain't tell me!?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Maybe because she's scared."

"Yeah right. She ain't afraid of Sarai."

"She isn't, she's afraid of what Sarai may be capable of."

"You knew that she was finna fight her?"

"No! She didn't tell me. Jean brought her to the apartment and she looked disheveled and he told me that he caught her fighting Sarai on his way to Gemma's place."

"You know that's your fault right?" Armin dropped his head, nodding. "My sister would never fight over a man, but she's upset because Sarai ruined her life, basically. Not only that but she brought y'all baby into it too. I guess she felt the need to defend."

"She did and I feel awful about it because this isn't what I meant to happen."

"What did you mean to happen, Armin? I'm confused. Were you expecting to be with Sarai, fuck her, and then choose whether you wanted her or my sister!?"