(-52-)

You smiled at your messages with Armin before putting your cellphone away and continuing your paperwork

- - -

"Babe, can we please start wearing our rings again?" Your husband asked as you ate your lunches together. Armin sat at his desk and you pulled a chair next to his. You giggled, taking a bite out of your food.

"Why? What's going on?"

"I'm being flirted with." He cringed.

"By who?" You asked, trying not to laugh.

"Women!" He whisper-yelled. "It makes me uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, baby." You pouted. "Men are flirting with me too."

"Please, can we start wearing our-Men are flirting with you too?" He repeated. You almost spit out your food, holding in your laugh. "Wh-Who? W-Which men?" He stuttered, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Men that see that I don't have a ring on my finger." You answered.

"I don't like this, we need to start wearing our rings again."

"Okay then, propose." You shrugged.

"Baby, seriously, I will, just please let's put our rings back on. Please."

"Pro-pose."

"Ou, you piss me off."

"You love me."

"Shut the hell up."

"How's your day been so far?" You asked him, changing the subject. "The students been okay?"

"Yeah, they've been good. They're just a little excited because I told them that I was planning to propose to my 'girlfriend'."

"So, your students know the plan on how you're gonna do it?" He shook his head.

"Only me."

"Okay, little secretive boy." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"I wish I could kiss you." He blurted.

"Why can't you?" You asked.

"Because we're at work."

"You can kiss me if you want to, bae."

"But, we're at work."

"But, we're at work." You mocked him. "You so scared of everything." You stood up from your chair, sitting on his lap. Armin held your waist. "They're high schoolers, not pre-schoolers." You smiled. "Plus, if we not gon be wearing rings, how else Imma let the people know who you belong to."

You grabbed your husband's tie, wrapping it around your hand as you pulled him into you, pressing his lips against yours. Armin was quick to start moving his lips against yours. You crossed your legs and Armin placed a hand on your thigh.