-4-

Armin helped you up the hospital bed, holding your hand while you used the stool to climb up the bed. You sat down, holding your stomach.

"So, how you doing?" You asked your boyfriend who was sitting next to you, leaning his back against the wall, arms crossed.

"Me? I'm not the pregnant one here." You giggled.

"We're finding out the baby's sex today. Are you nervous?"

"A little. Mimi said that she wants to do a gender reveal."

"What? That sounds fun. What'd you say to her?"

"I said that it depends on you." He leaned forward. "Whatever you want." He kissed your lips.

"I don't really want one." Armin chuckled.

"Because I kissed you?"

"No." You playfully hit him. "Because I don't really want one."  You wiped his lips. "Your lips are all shiny from my lipgloss."

"I don't know why you're wiping it off, cuz I'm gonna kiss you again." You smiled, kissing your boyfriend.

"Okay, bae, that's enough. We're in public."

"Y'know, I've always wanted to have sex in public." He whispered in your ear.

"Armin!" You giggled, playfully hitting him. He chuckled, standing up straight. "So, what do you want?"

"Hmm?"

"A boy or a girl?"

"I don't care." He shrugged.

"Armin."

"What? Seriously, I don't. I'm going to love the baby no matter what they are."

"I love your answer, but seriously babe. I know there's one you want more than the other." You leaned back on one arm, holding your stomach with the other.

"I want a girl."

"Really?" He nodded.

"What do you want?"

"A boy."

"Why not a girl?"

"Why not a boy?" Armin chuckled.

"Because it'd be fun to have a little daddy's girl running around. Plus, she's going to be so pretty. I just want a little girl that I can love."

"You're so cute." You pouted.

"Why not a girl?"

"Girls are expensive."

"That's it?"

"Do you know how much a box of pads is? Imma be buying that for the majority of her life. Oh no no no."

"Babe, seriously. Why do you want a boy?"

"Because girls are expensive." You repeated yourself. Armin chuckled.

"You're so full of shit." He leaned forward, kissing your lips. You smiled, wiping your lipgloss off of him.

"Real life, I don't care what our baby is. As long as they're healthy."

"I know." You smiled

"Okay, Y/N L/N, correct?" The nurse walked in. Armin stood up, leaning against the wall.

"Correct."

"How far along are you?" She asked, pulling out a clipboard.

"18 weeks."

"Are you finding out the sex today?"

"I hope so."

"Any-"