-35-

Y/N's POV
"T-That's your mom!?" Armin yelled, turning your wrist to look at the photo.

"Y-Yeah. You ain't think she look familiar?" You held the picture to your face, gesturing at you and the photo.

"Oh my god, baby, when she gave me the picture I was so confused cuz I felt like I knew this person because I recognized her."

"It's me and Mimi. We look like our mom and the twins look like our dad." You scrunched your face. "We basic as hell for that. Except Jamari, he kinda look like both."

"Y/N, focus. Why does Sarai have a picture of your mom?"

"U-Um I don't know. That's actually scary as fuck. She's crazy." You flipped the photo, looking at the ink printed on the back. You furrowed your eyebrows, reading it over and over again.

"What is it, bae? You look scared."

"This picture was taken before I was born. It was taken before my mom even married my dad."

"Are you sure?"

"I know how old I am, Armin. And I know what year my parents got married and this is before that."

"Why would Sarai have a picture of your mom before she married your dad?"

"I don't know. I can't even think of any reason right now."

"Babe, what if-"

"No. That doesn't make sense!"

"But, she could be."

"How? How can Sarai be my mom?"

"I don't know."

"My mom had me at 27 and the twins at 31. She would be like 80-something now."

"She would be 50-something years old, babe."

"Either way, she's kinda old. Sarai don't look older than 25."

"But, isn't there a saying that's like, black gets in cracks or something like that?"

"Black don't crack, babe. Do better." You scrunched your face at your ex.

"Oh, sorry."

"Even if black don't expire, shrivel up and dissolve like y'all, we don't be looking 20 at 50-something!"

"I mean, Halle Berry's-"

"Shut up." You covered his mouth with your palm. "Okay, maybe we be looking young, when we old, but Armin, Sarai can't be my mom." You threw your head in your hands.

"Why not?"

"Because she can't. As my mom, why would she be threatening to kill me and Armani? That's her grandchild."

"Okay, maybe Sarai isn't your mom, but she obviously knows who your mom is."

"Oh my god." You groaned, looking up at Armin. His eyes softened, seeing your eyes filled with tears. "I'm scared." You admitted. Armin wrapped his arms around you, hugging your body. You rested your head against his shoulder, letting a tear slide across your face.

- - -

Your eyes shot open from your sleep, hearing the deafening cries of your daughter. Startled, you turned your head, seeing a figure standing over her, her cries muffled from the figures' hand over her mouth.

You raced to help her when something struck you on the back. Your body fell back against the bed. You looked around the room, multiple dark figures were seen. You weren't sure what was happening.

You tried to get up to reach your daughter, again you were struck, this time making you fall against the bed. What was happening? Where was Armin?

You were touched on the shoulder, being brought down on your back. Finally, the dark figure revealed themselves. You didn't recognize any of them. Your vision cleared as one approached you.