-41-

"Armani! Time for breakfast, mama!" You told your 11-month old daughter. Your baby slowly walked into the kitchen, bumping into your leg and falling on your butt.

"Good morning, mama. Did you sleep well?" She smiled, looking up at you.

"Daddy." She said. You smiled. Armani was always asking for her dad. You never took her to see Armin and had no idea that he was still in a coma. "Mama, daddy."

"Daddy's not here right now, mama. I told you, daddy went on a trip, but he'll be back soon." You didn't feel comfortable lying to your baby but she was too young to understand. You finished washing your hands, grabbing your daughter's plate. "Are you hungry, baby?" She smiled, bouncing.

"Let's go." You smiled, walking with your daughter to her high chair. You picked up your daughter, strapping her into her high chair.

"Okay, Armani, remember, food goes here." You pointed at your mouth. "Practice, baby. If I give you this egg, where does it go?" You handed her a piece of egg. She grabbed it, putting it into her mouth. "Good job, baby!" She clapped for herself. "Here you go."

You handed your daughter her bowl of food, watching her as she ate. A knock was heard at your door and you walked over, opening it. You widened your eyes, seeing Porco standing by the door. You looked at Armani, watching her favorite TV show, clapping and eating.

"Porco, what are you doing here?" You turned back to him.

"I said I wanted to talk, remember?"

"Bro, I'm going to the police station later today? Why are you here now?"

"Are you not going to let me in?"

"No, my baby's in there."

"Cool, I've been wanting to meet her." He tried to push past you, but you blocked him.

"Porco, stop. Whatever you wanna say, say it now. Here."

"Why won't you let me inside?"

"It's my apartment, that's none of your business." He stared at you, angrily. "Well?"

"I want you, Y/N-"

"I don't care, Galliard. I don't want you. I'm happy with my life right now. My baby's here, Armin's...okay, and Sarai is caught. Leave me alone." You looked back at your baby after hearing her scream. She was just happy to see her favorite character pop up on the screen.

"Why would you give me mixed signals?"

"I'm sorry if that's how you felt, but I truly wasn't trying to do that."

"You kissed me, Y/N. I thought we had something."

"And I've told you many times that we don't. I don't want you. I'm in love with my husband."

"And if he dies?"

"You're not gonna kill him, Porco." You scrunched your face, annoyed. Even though he didn't like to show it, Porco was a softy. He didn't like hurting others who didn't deserve it.

"I'm not. You of all people know I'm not doing that. I'm just saying. What if he dies?"

"He's not going to."

"What if he does?"

"He won't."

"What if he does?"

"Even if he does, I'm still not going for you. I kissed you and I've apologized countless times for that. I'm sorry for making you think that I wanted something other than a friendship with you, which I don't want anymore. I was sad and you were there but, I really don't want you in my life, Galliard. I really don't."