-24-

A few days later
"Hello?" Armin picked up his phone.

"The baby's coming! Y/N's water broke! We're taking her to the hospital right now!" Sasha spoke frantically over the phone.

"She's having the baby? She's having the baby!?" He sat up. "Oh my god! Sasha, I'll meet you guys there as soon as I can!" Armin exclaimed, throwing the duvet away from him.

"Babe, what's going on? Why you yelling?" Sarai rubbed her eyes as she stretched. Armin jumped out of bed, putting on his shoes.

"Y/N's having the baby."

"So?" She crawled over to him. "Come back to bed, we'll make one of our own." She bit her lip.

"No, Sarai. I'm done. I'm fucking done. Y/N's having the baby and you said we were done."

"I said that you coming back to me in two months."

"I'm not coming back to you. I'm done. I'm gonna be a dad now. I have to take care of my daughter."

"You must've forgot that I'm crazy."

"I didn't forget shit. I'm just done with you Sarai."

"I'm finna tell her about us." Sarai picked up her phone. Armin grabbed her phone, dropping it on the floor, then stepping on it, before picking it up and handing it back to her.

"Okay." Armin shrugged, sarcastically.

"Armin!"

"What!?"

"So, what? You ain't scared that Imma kill her?"

"No, I'm scared. But, I can't keep doing this with you."

"Armin, I'm not leaving you."

"Yeah well, I'm leaving you." He stood up after getting his shoes on.

"Where was all this energy when you and Y/N started dating?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Shut the hell up." He looked into her mirror, fixing his hair. He waved to Sarai as he approached the door, wrapping his fingers around the handle, ready to turn when Sarai opened her mouth.

"Armin, if you walk out that door, Imma make you regret it." She stood up from her bed, standing behind him. His body shivered, hearing her voice so close to him. Her words were heavy, she meant them. "Open that door and you will wish you didn't, Armin. I'm telling you now." She meant everything she was saying, he knew she did.

Without hesitation, Armin turned the knob, walking out of her and finally her apartment.

"You gon regret your decision, Arlert and that ain't no threat, that's a motherfucking promise, you ignorant fuck." That was all he heard as the door closed behind him.

- - -

Y/N's POV
You took deep breaths as Jean and Jericho held your hands. Beads of sweat, painted your face as you endured the pain felt throughout your body. The voices of your friends and family were faint as they encouraged you.

There was no one you wanted there more than your fiancé. You couldn't wait for the moment he walked through that door.

"Breathe, sis breathe!" You heard your brother yell. You took a deep breath, not realizing that you were holding one in.

"5 minutes." The nurse announced.

"Get this fucking baby out of me!" You screamed, squeezing Connie and Jericho's hand. They squealed, immediately letting go of you.

"She's not ready yet, Ms.L/N. You're only 4 centimeters dilated." The nurse informed.

"I don't know what the fuck that means!" You screamed.