-25-

About an hour has passed and everyone was still in your hospital catching up and engaging in conversation. You were listening, however, you were too tired and hungry to talk and chime into their banter.

You texted your boyfriend and asked him why he was taking so long and he responded saying, they wanted to prepare the food fresh because he had slipped and told them that you had just given birth. It was endearing that Armin was excited about the baby, especially since you were scared that he didn't even want this child.

Armani was currently being held by Zion. By the looks of it, Armani seemed like a fairly calm baby. She didn't cry much, just whining. And when she was hungry she would click her tongue. You found it to be adorable.

You couldn't stop staring at your daughter as each of your friends, except Mikasa, carried her. She was so beautiful. She looked just like Armin, but she had lighter skin, a wider nose, bright brown eyes, and full lips. You were curious as to how her appearance would change as she grew up.

"Okay, who's next?" Zion asked, looking around the room.

"Everybody carried her?" You asked as Zion handed you your baby. Everyone nodded. "I feel like someone missing." You looked around the room, counting your friends. "Where's Jean?"

"He went to go get his date," Connie answered. Your eyes widened with enlightenment.

"He should've seen Armani before he left." You frowned.

"We weren't sure how long you were going to be in labor," Niccolo informed. You nodded, understanding.

A few minutes passed by and you heard a knock at the door. Eren opened the door and Jean entered the room. You smiled, happy to see your friend.

"Hi, Y/N." He greeted, walking over to you. You smiled, pecking his cheek. "Hi, baby girl." He spoke to Armani. She farted, causing everyone to laugh.

"Where's your date?" Sasha asked.

"She's here actually." He turned to you. "Is it okay if I bring her in?" You nodded.

"Boy, you know we been waiting to meet her." You pursed your lips. Jean smiled, exiting the hospital room. While he was gone, Naomi quickly came over, swooping your daughter from your hands. Finally, Jean entered the room with his date.

You widened your eyes, immediately recognizing her.

"Gemma?" You called out. She turned to you, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Y/N?" She called back.

"Come here, girl. What are you doing here?" You stretched your arms out, smiling as she ran over to you, embracing you in her arms. "Jean-boy, is this your date?"

"Congratulations Y/N." Gemma smiled. Jean nodded.

"How do you two know each other?" He asked.

"Oh. Y'all remember how me and bae went to Vegas and I got in a fight?" They nodded. "And I told y'all that I only got out cuz some white girl vouched for me." They nodded again. "This the white girl." You pointed at Gemma, who waved at everyone.

"Hi, I'm Gemma Campbell." She introduced herself.

"Mimi, give Jean the baby so G can look at her." You told your sister.

"Wait, I'm nervous. I never held a baby before." Jean cracked his fingers.

"It's fine. Sit down so you're more comfy." Your sister instructed him. Jean took a seat on the couch, next to Jamari and Mikasa and held his hands out. "Cradle your arms." Naomi directed.

She bent down, slowly placing your baby girl in Jean's arms.

"She's so light." He looked up at you. You smiled at his reaction.