-35.5-

Eren & Naomi's POV
Naomi woke up from her sleep, stretching her body. She rolled over towards her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his body. Eren turned his body, facing his girlfriend. Naomi kept her eyes closed, feeling Eren press his lips against her forehead.

"Are you awake?" He whispered. Her lips slowly curved into a smile as she softly nodded, snuggling her body into his. "Open your eyes, babe." He chuckled.

"Eren, it's early," Naomi whined, lying on her back, rubbing her eyes. She finally opened them, turning to her boyfriend, who had the biggest smile on his face. He stretched his arm out, touching Naomi's cheek, rubbing his thumb against her lips.

"You're so pretty when you first wake up." He complimented. Naomi blushed, looking away.

"It's that vacation glow." She smiled.

"I have a lot planned for us today."

"Yeah? Like what?" She asked, placing her hand on top of her boyfriend's.

"First," He leaned close to her face, making the both of them smile. "Happy anniversary baby."

"Happy anniversary." She whispered, lifting her chin to peck her boyfriend's lips. Eren smiled, leaning down towards Naomi's face when she used her hand to cover his mouth. "Lemme brush my teeth first." Eren furrowed his eyebrows, taking Naomi's hand off of his lips.

"Three years, Mimi."

"I know, but today is special and," She looked away, trying to hide her smile. "I wanna stick my tongue in your mouth." She said quickly.

"Huh?"

"I ain't repeating it." She covered her face. Eren laughed.

"Okay, go brush your teeth." He said, smacking her ass as she stood up from the bed.

- - -

"Eren, I don't know what to wear," Naomi whined as she looked through her suitcase.

"Wear that new dress you got, we're just going to dinner."

"No, cuz I wore it when we went mini-golfing."

"Okay, hold on baby, lemme help you." Naomi sat next to her suitcase as her boyfriend looked through her clothes. She ogled at Eren as he focused on finding her an outfit. Everything about him was attractive to her. She couldn't be happier spending her life with anyone else.

"We should just stay home, take off our clothes, get in the pool and love each other," Naomi whispered, using her two fingers to imitate climbing on his arm. Eren glanced at his girlfriend before shifting his vision back to her clothes.

"You're thinking naughty thoughts, Naomi."

"You're making me think naughty thoughts, Eren." She kicked her suitcase off of the bed, replacing it with her body. She grabbed her boyfriends' hands, linking their fingers. Eren looked away, trying not to laugh at his horny girlfriend.

"Naomi."

"It's our anniversary, baby. Love me." She leaned forward, holding his waist, looking up at him.

"After dinner."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"Seal it." She puckered her lips. Eren pressed his lips against hers before they did their special handshake. "You can't back out now."

"Never was." He licked his lips. "Now, I found an outfit, before you threw the goddamn thing on the floor." Eren bent down, picking up the dress from the floor, holding it up against his chest. "I know it's not as slutty as your other outfits but you brought it, I didn't." Naomi snickered.