-21.5-

Eren & Naomi's POV
"Baby, I'm home!" Eren called out as he entered his apartment.

"Y/N, you good, girl. Don't worry about it." Naomi spoke to you on the phone. "Hey, baby." She greeted her boyfriend, kissing his lips.

"Mimi, I'm worried. Like miss girl is due in a few weeks and I barely see her daddy no more. Like I don't wanna think of the worse, but it's like he don't want this baby."

"He don't want this baby!? Girl is he not the one that's working two jobs just to provide for you and your baby."

"That's your sister?" Eren asked. Naomi nodded.

"Yeah, I guess." You sighed.

"Exactly, so don't worry. You've checked his phone and he's been with you every chance he get, so don't worry. Y'all solid."

"Okay, okay."

"Plus, Eren promised to tell me if Armin tell him anything and he ain't say nothing so y'all good. Stop worrying, you letting your past haunt you too much." You took a deep breath.

"Okay. Thanks, Mimi."

"Hollon, cuz you still sound sad?"

"Cuz I am sad. Now that he working so much I barely see him. I miss him."

"You gon miss him. It's whatever. Once y'all have the baby, he's gonna be with you. Y'all good, Y/N. Y'all good, I'm tellin you."

"Thanks, Mimi."

"It's nothing."

"Okay, I gotta go. Jamari calling me."

"Alright. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too." Naomi pressed her thumb on the big red button, ending the call. "Hey, sexy." She smiled at her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Hey, sexy." Eren greeted his girlfriend, pressing his lips against hers. "What's going on with your sister?" He asked. Naomi rolled her eyes, unraveling her arms.

"It's nothing. She just miss her boyfriend. He working so much to provide, but she think he doing something else."

"Cheating?"

"Prolly. I mean, he was doing it before." She shrugged. "Her trust with him gotta be below the belt at this point."

"Yeah."

"But you promised to tell me if he was, so, I ain't worried." She smiled. "You wouldn't lie to me, right baby?"

"N-Nah." Eren shook his head.

"I know. That's why we work." She stepped on her tippy-toes, kissing his cheek. "Anyways love, are you ready?"

"Huh? Oh, right. Yeah."

"Yay! I'm moving in!" Naomi exclaimed.

"I'm excited." Eren smiled. "Now, you're gonna be here all the time."

"Duh! You can't get rid of me, bitch." The couple laughed. "I ain't goin nowhere," Naomi spoke through giggles. "Except to get my shoes, hold on." Naomi turned on her heels, running toward the bedroom.

Eren waited for his girlfriend to be out of sight, before pulling out his phone and texting his friend.