-25.5-

Eren & Naomi's POV
"You knew!?" You and Naomi yelled, turning to Eren. Without hesitation, Naomi grabbed her boyfriend by the collar, leading him out of the hospital room.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!? You knew about Sarai and Armin!?" Naomi belted, speaking to him in the hallway. She didn't care what other people thought of her, right now. She wanted to understand why her boyfriend hid something like this from her. "Did you!?"

"Yes." Eren sighed, looking away. "I'm sorry."

"Why!? Why would you keep this from me, Eren!?" He looked up at his girlfriend, his ears perked. Naomi never called him by his name.

"I'm sorry. Armin told me to keep it a secret and then he said that they weren't seeing each other anymore and then they ended up seeing each other again. I thought he stopped after we talked again, but I guess he didn't."

"I don't even care about allat! You were supposed to tell me the second you found out he was seeing Sarai!"

"I didn't want to hurt your sister." Naomi narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Now look, she's in her hospital bed with a fucking newborn baby, prolly crying her eyes out cuz her fiancé cheated on her!"

"I'm sorry, Mimi."

"This isn't just a 'sorry' moment, Eren. You could've helped prevent this, but instead, you kept it quiet." She stared at her boyfriend in disappointment. "Eren, I can't trust you."

"Yes, you can, baby. It was one secret. Armin deceived me. He told me that they were done and that he was going to stop, but he didn't."

"I told you that as soon as you learn something, anything about Armin and Sarai, you tell me and you didn't do that. Now, my sister may have to raise this baby without her father and that's the last thing she wanted, to raise the baby in a broken home, like us." Naomi paused, looking down at her fingers. "I understand that what Armin did was messed up, but I've never been so disappointed in you for keeping such a messed up secret."

"I'm sorry, Naomi," Eren begged.

"I don't care, Eren. I really don't. I'm done with this conversation. I'm over it. You're a fucking liar and I'm done."

"Wait, baby, please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? I know I should've said something and I don't know why I didn't. I'm sorry, don't leave me, okay? Please don't leave me." He sniffled. Naomi slowly lifted her head, seeing his teary eyes.

"I said I was done with this conversation." She turned to walk away when she felt pressure on her wrist. Naomi looked down at her wrist, seeing Eren's finger wrapped around them. "Let go, Eren."

"Call me 'Bae', or 'Baby' or 'Yeager', call me anything. Just don't call me Eren."

"Eren, let go."

"Naomi, don't break up with me because I made one mistake."

"Eren, let go of me."

"Mimi, please. I love you."

"Let go of me, Eren." Naomi stood up straight, turning to face him.

"Naomi, please. I need you. I promise I won't lie to you again. You can trust me."

"Get the fuck off of me, Eren." Naomi tried to pry his fingers off.

"Mimi, I need you. I need you in my life. Don't leave me."

"Get off of me!" She yelled, attempting to fight him off. She went for a slap in the face, but Eren grabbed her wrist, leaving her hands unusable. She tried to kick him, but Eren just dodged. "Get the fuck off of me, Eren! What the hell is your problem!?"

Naomi wasn't sure what happened next, but Connie was standing in front of her and Eren had let go. It took a second to realize that Connie and someone else had broken them up. She looked ahead, recognizing the blonde hair and lanky build.

Naomi pushed past Connie, grabbing Armin's shoulder and turning him towards her.

"You're crying? You're crying after what you did? This what you wanted, ain't it? Use my sister for some 'I can change her' sexual fantasy, right? Right, nigga!?" Naomi took a step towards but was blocked by Connie.

"Naomi, listen-"

"Good fucking job, Armin! You fucking did it! You built my sister up and crumbled her back down again!" Naomi didn't care that everyone else was leaving the hospital room. Her eyes were fixated on Armin.

"Mimi-"

"Armin, you don't even understand what you did." Naomi scoffed.

"No, I do."

"Do you? Armin, do you know how long I've waited to see my sister smile? Do you how long I've been trying to convince her that love was real and that she was capable of loving and being loved? Do you? No, you don't. And you threw all that shit away."

"Naomi, please. I'm sorry. You don't understand."

"I don't want to understand!" She raised her voice. "You got my boyfriend lying to me to save your sorry ass. Now, I can't even be with the nigga because I don't wanna be with a nigga that Ion trust."

"W-What? You guys broke up?" His head turned from Naomi and Eren.

"Yes," Naomi answered, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Wait, Naomi. Don't break up with Eren because of me."

"It's not just about what you did, Armin. You thinking too high of yourself. It's the fact that I told him one thing and he did another. I don't fucking trust him. I don't fucking like him, right now and I don't wanna fucking see him."

"Naomi, you don't understand. I didn't want to cheat on Y/N. But, I-I needed to-"

"Needed to!? Oh, hell nah!" Naomi tried to get out of Connie's grip, but he held onto her tightly. "Fuck you! How could you say something like that!?"

"It's true. I had to. For me, her and Armani."

"Connie, let me fucking go!"

"Armin, go," Connie warned.

"Nah, don't let him leave! Let me fucking go Connie or Imma start swinging on you!"

"Armin, go!" Connie yelled. Finally, Eren lead Armin out. Naomi angrily tried to pry Connie off of her before he could leave, but it was too late. He was gone.

"Get off of me." Naomi pushed past him, walking into your hospital room. She saw the tears in your eyes as you cradled your baby, swinging her back and forth. You looked up at your sister and Naomi felt the emotions as you made eye contact.

"H-He cheated on me, Mimi." You whispered. Naomi wrapped her arms around you. "He cheated on me!" You screamed into her arms, wailing.

- - - - -

part 1: done

heh heh heh heh heh 😈