-40-

buckle up, it's a long one (5k words 🫣)

Sarai's P.O.V (😱)
A few months have passed since the shooting and the whole country was looking for Sarai and her posse. Did she care? No. She was more upset that her plan had failed. Armin was a good protector, she gave him that. But, now his protection has turned him into a vegetable.

Her goal was to get to you and she wasn't planning to give up. She wanted you to suffer the way she suffered as a child. After all, you lived her life.

She was supposed to be the happy child. She was supposed to have siblings. She was supposed to have a mother that loved and cared for her, instead, that was you. That was all you and she was angry. Sarai was angry that your mother was there for you, but her mother abandoned her and left her with an abusive father.

It wasn't fair. Sarai didn't do anything to be abandoned at such a young age. She didn't deserve it.

Anyway, she blamed you and your siblings for her horrible childhood and she wanted you to pay.

"Damn, Rai, you look just like her." One of her friends complimented her.

"I mean, she is my sister," Sarai answered, fixing her wig in the mirror.

"Half-sister. Y'all got different dads."

"This nigga and the specifics." Her other friends laughed.

Sarai's friends were three boys named, KQ, Neo, and Elijah. These boys have been with Sarai growing up. They practically raised her, picking her off of the streets after she finally managed to run away from her foster family.

They were all much older than her, but she had a loving relationship with all of them.

KQ was black and he was Sarai's 'boyfriend'. She honestly didn't know what they were. He would flirt with her a lot but never made their relationship exclusive. Sarai didn't mind, though because she wasn't interested in him.

KQ picked up Sarai on the side of the street when she was just twelve years old. This was after she had run away from her foster family. She was 16 when they first slept together, KQ was almost double her age at that time.

Neo was white and he was Sarai's 'brother'. They weren't really siblings, they were just very close. He treated her like a sister, therefore, she called him her brother. He was only a few months younger than KQ. Sarai was 12 when they first slept together.

Elijah was mixed and he was another of Sarai's friends. He and Sarai were the closest in age, but he was still nine years older than her, making him five years younger than KQ and Neo. Elijah and Sarai were partners in crime. Whenever KQ or Neo needed something done, they were the two sent. Sarai was 13 when they first slept together.

KQ, Elijah, and Neo were felons on the run. They've been on the run for years. They moved from city to city, state to state, finally settling down after they found Sarai.

"Okay, we ready?" She asked, showing the boys her outfit. "I fuck with the way this bitch dress, I'll give her that." She said, looking down at her outfit.

"It's a hospital fit though, so you wanna make sure you not doing too much," KQ warned.

"Is this too much?" She asked.