-47-

"You don't wanna sit down?" You asked your husband.

"I've been on my ass for four years. I need to stretch my legs."

"Well, I wanna sit down." You jested, taking a seat on top of the island. Armin smiled, standing between your legs. You pulled his body close, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I missed you." He whispered, rubbing his hands up and down your back.

"I missed you too. I just wanna kiss you all over your face." You licked your lips.

"Only my face?" He smirked.

"Shut up." You giggled. "Babe, you know what I just realized?"

"What?"

"We have a kid."

"Yeah so?"

"It's gonna be *that* much harder for us to have time to ourselves."

"I mean, we have now." He smirked. "I missed you, babe."

"I missed you too." You smiled.

"So, you wanna catch me up on things?"

"Oh. Um..." You looked away.

"What?" Armin furrowed his eyebrows. "Did something happen?

"I guess. I don't know."

"What does that mean?"

"Just don't get mad at me, okay? This was like three or four years ago."

"Okay. What happened?"

"I-I kissed someone else." You admitted. Armin stared at you in silence. "Baby." You grabbed his waist, pulling his body closer. "Say something." You held his forearms.

"Was it good?"

"Armin!"

"What!? I'm curious. Was it a girl or a guy?"

"It was a guy."

"Was it good?"

"Armin, what the fuck? I kissed another dude."

"Babe, I don't care." He shrugged.

"Why? Because you cheated?"

"Yes! Not only that but I had sex. All you did was kiss someone. I don't care."

"So, if I slept with someone, you wouldn't care?"

"Babe, if you need to get revenge or something so you can feel better, feel free to do so. I'll feel weird, but I feel like it's not my place to say or do anything. I cheated first."

"Revenge sex isn't my thing."

"I know, but I'm just saying."

"What would our relationship be if we just kept cheating on each other? I'm not into allat."

"I know. But, if one day you wanna sleep with someone else, you can."

"That's not what I want, Armin. I get that you feel guilty about cheating but we are not in an open relationship. I want you and only you."

"I'm sorry, babe. I just don't know how to go about this whole thing. I don't want it to feel like you're limited to only me-"

"But, that's how it's supposed to be, bae. You're feeling guilty, that's why you're talking like this. Armin, I'm your wife, and we never discussed an open relationship. Even if you cheated, that doesn't give me the right to go and fuck other people."

"But, I feel like it does. A little bit. I'm the only guy you've ever slept with. I feel like you should be able to explore other men and women out there if you want to."