-13-

Y/N's POV
"Armin, come back to bed." You called for your boyfriend.

Ever since you found out about your baby yesterday, you were doing everything you could to turn your baby around, including Armin.

"Armin? What are you doing?" You walked into the kitchen to see your boyfriend drinking a bottle of orange juice. "Where did you get that?" He looked at the bottle.

"Bought it." He finished it, throwing it away.

"How am I supposed to sleep with you now? Your breath is gonna make me gag."

"Baby, listen. You just found out about the baby yesterday. Stressing yourself out about the issue isn't going to help her."

"But, she's turning, I can feel it."

"Can you?"

"No, but she's responding. She's kicking my pelvis and it hurts. I need her to turn." You grabbed your boyfriend's hand, pulling him towards the bedroom.

"Babe, wait." He stopped you. "Baby, why don't we listen to some music? Hmm? Or you wanna take a walk? We can do both."

"But, Armin. We tried that and nothings happened."

"We've been having sex since yesterday and nothing happened there either. Are you even enjoying it? Cuz I can tell you're not."

"So? I'm not doing it for me."

"Baby, it's hard to make love to you when you're all tense and worried like this. I wanna have sex with you, believe me, but not while you're feeling this way."

"Armin, I need this baby to turn."

"I know. I know. But, what if I just give you a massage for now? Hmm? Let me help you relax." He spoke softly. Your boyfriend turned you around, rubbing your shoulders, leaving light kisses on your neck.

"Okay."

"Okay, come on." Armin led you to the bedroom, setting up pillows on the bed. "Lay on your side." You removed your robe, revealing your completely naked body, lying on the bed.

"Oh, that feels good." You sighed.

"I haven't done anything yet." Armin chuckled.

"I know, but I'm comfy right now." You rested your hand on your stomach and the other under your head. "Baby, do you know how to massage a pregnant woman?"

"Mhm. Did you forget that I read...a lot?" He removed his rings, placing them on the bedside table.

"Oh yeah." You recalled just how clever your boyfriend was.

(okay, ig it's a little scandalous scene comin up)

"Okay, I'm just gonna put on some music, baby. You relax. Here." Armin put a towel over your crotch area, turning on  You by Jacquees. Your ears perked, knowing what playlist he was playing from. You heard a flick and saw your boyfriend lighting a candle on the dresser.

Armin started by rubbing massage oil on his hands and rubbing your shoulders while using his thumbs to get the pressure points on the back of your neck.

"Is that okay? Do you feel good?" You nodded, closing your eyes and enjoying the sensation. Armin kept up with his actions, changing the amount of pressure he put on your body and where. Armin smiled as you let out soft moans as he massaged your skin.

His hands lowered down your body, rubbing circles on your lower back. You nodded, enjoying the feeling. Armin's hands roamed your back, rubbing along your spine and down your lower abdomen.