1. fire and ice

PS: up above is Karalyn, just pretend she has white hair, k. Bye.

"Again," Jadis told the girl. The girl gripped her sword again, and charged at her opponent. The opponent ran towards her and swung their sword under Karalyn and she jumped over the sword and as quick as she could stepped on the flat side. The fight ended and the dwarf left to take off his armor even though the girl hadn't worn any. The girl was proud with her work, though Jadis was not.

   "How am I supposed to make you end the prophecy if you can barely end one of my own men," the queen asked. "My queen, I have tried my hardest. I am very loyal to you, I am the best swordsmen in the whole land," Karalyn said. "Well, it isn't good enough," the queen said. "Go do your rounds, try to see if there is another son of Adam or daughter of Eve around here, and when you do, bring them to me, and if they resist, kill them and bring the corpse."

Karalyn hated doing the rounds, she had killed many before doing them, for her to became Jadis' slayer in the whole kingdom, she had to kill ten of Jadis' own men and she succeeded without a scratch. She didn't want to, of course. But like everything else that has happened to her, she was forced.

The girl took off her armor, revealing her trousers underneath. The girl walked of of the palace made entirely out of ice to her stable. She walked to her favorite horse, her only horse, Nero. "Hello Nero," she said to the horse. She saddled the horse up, and hopped on. She opened the gate kicking it while still on her horse. She kicked the side of Nero, telling him to gallop. "Neigh!" She said and took off. When she was out of sight of the palace, she finally slowed her horse, making it return to a walk.

She thought about her life in Narnia. How Jadis tricked her, and how she pretended to bow to Narnia's queen, how she never wanted to do the rounds, how she never wanted to kill anyone. How she had white hair as soon as the queen's wand, Parro, hit her chest, instead of making her turn to stone, making her hair change white forever, even if Jadis died. It was like Jadis showing everyone Karalyn was her property, like every blood in the old days of Narnia. How she had been there for 8 years, though it felt many more.

She prayed that the prophecy was fake. She didn't want to fight on the opposite team she was supposed to. She prayed that the Daughter of Eve and the Sons of Adam never went to Narnia. If so,  Jadis' wolves would run after them, easily getting their scent. She finally reached her destination, one of her favorites. She knocked on the door to the fawn opening.

"Oh, Princess Karalyn, its just you, please come in," the fawn said. "Mr. Tumnus, you know that I don't like being called that. I'm don't enjoy being the type of princess that kills people unfairly," she said in her British accent. "Just being polite," Mr. Tumnus said. "As always," Karalyn said as she pulled off her boots.

"Well, not like I am surprised, but are you going to a ask a question," he said, pouring the girl some Narnian tea. "You know me so well. But do you believe in the prophecy," she asked. The girl sat down and slowly sipped her tea. "W-well, y-yes. I do, why are you asking me," he stuttered. "Cause you and the beavers' are the most passionate people I know," the girl answered the fawn. "Well, thank you," the fawn  said, sitting down. "Let me guess, the reason you are so passionate is because one has already come," she asked.

"Since the day I met you in these woods, I believed that the Karalyn was true, and one had already came, so yes." That brought back old memories, Tumnus had been the very first person to greet the girl when she first came to Narnia. That's when she started feeling the tingling in her chest, exactly where Jadis touched with her wand making Karalyn's hair white instead of brown. Jadis was calling Karalyn back home. "Mr. Tumnus, its been a pleasure, but I must get back to the castle. Good day," she said while putting her boots on and left before the fawn could say anything else.

She ran outside and hopped on her horse and ran. "Go Nero! Faster!" She hurried the horse. Last time she was late she was hit at her back with the wand. She made it back to the castle with time to spare.

She walked up the stairs and kneeled before the queen's throne. "Nothing to report your majesty," Karalyn said, not even looking at the vile queen.

  "It wasn't about your report, even though it was disgraceful," Karalyn was use to the negative words on her by the queen, "tomorrow, all day, you shall be out there, doing your rounds, and if there is nothing to report, than you should be locked in your room," the queen shouted. "But your majesty, its not my fault when the kingdom are in the woods!" The girl mispoke. She knew that she had done something bad, so she raised her hand up to her mouth.

"Fine, the rest of the night and tomorrow. Fire and Ice are complete opposites, though they may have things in common. They destroy. And they can't stop themselves, that's why I'm training you to be the Ice in this situation, to make things stop, forever, the reign of Aslan," the queen said, while the princess already stood up to leave the castle.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•]
The princess wandered around the woods for quite some time. A day had already past and she didn't have to worry about getting cold. Jadis' wand gave the curse of not being able to feel hot or cold.

As soon as the girl had nothing to report, she saw Mister Tumnus walking around with a girl. A human! The first instinct was to sheath her sword, pulling it out, holding her left hand out with her thumb sticking out, as her middle and pointer were straight up.

The girl hid behind Tumnus. "Karalyn, its fine. She does no harm," Tumnus said and the white haired girl sheathed her sword once again. The princess bent down, and went closer to the girl.

"Its fine, I won't hurt you, see," Karalyn said throwing her sword and her knife behind her. The little girl, little by little, left the back of Tumnus. "My name's Karalyn Aslyn, what's yours?"

"Lucy Pevensie.." The girl said. "Lucy, that's a beautiful name," the princess said. "So is Karalyn. I love your hair," Lucy said, smiling. "Thank you, but not really it is a curse, you see. But anyway, what are you doing in Narnia?"