20. return to Narnia/ the ruins cair paravel

Karalyn noticed something in the land beside them, so did Edmund. It was the remains of something, but she didn't know what. "Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund asked. "Where do you think?" Peter exclaimed.

"Well, for starters. I don't remember ruins in Narnia!" Karalyn exclaimed, grabbing his chin and showing the side of a mountain, showing a ruin on the side.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

They walked up to the ruins into them. Karalyn tied her jacket around her waist with her curly messed up hair hanging over her back. She walked to the main parts of the ruins where it wasn't hard to climb. It was just walking.

Karalyn walked up the stairs, admiring the view, with Peter at her side. She placed her hands on her hips and curled one eyebrow. She looked to Lucy who asked her a question. "I wonder who lived here?"

"I believe we did," Karalyn answered. Karalyn jumped off the side of the stairs, scaring Peter and ran to Susan who picked up a S O L I D
G O L D chess piece.

"Hey, that's mine. From my chess set!" Edmund premiered. "Which chess set?" Peter asked. "Well, I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I," he said sarcastically.

"Yeah, Peter. He didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set, in Finchley, did he," Karalyn said, hitting her boyfriend's chest.

"Can't be," Lucy said, looking at a specific place and Karalyn followed her eyes to the very middle. She ran to the middle, followed by Peter, Lucy and Susan then Edmund.

"Don't you see!" Lucy yelled and helped Lucy arrange. She saw it then! The five thrones. Cair Paravel. "See what," Peter asked.

Karalyn rolled her eyes and moved Peter to where he sat. "Imagine walls."

Karalyn moved Edmund while Lucy moved Susan to where they sat. "And columns there."

"And a glass roof," Karalyn said, moving to where she sat. "Cair Paravel," Peter exclaimed.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

Karalyn followed Edmund while he crouched down behind a rock. "Catapualts," Edmund said. "What?"

"This didn't just happen, Cair Paravel was attacked," he said standing up. Karalyn followed Peter and threw sticks beside them. She helped Peter open the secret opening, with Edmund's help concluded.

"Urg," she groaned, opening the opening, revealing a door. "Still got it in me," she said.

She punched the door, breaking the door, and unlocking the door, which broke when it was opened due to its age.

Peter cut his undershirt and ripped it off and gave it to Karalyn, who grabbed a stick, and knotted it around the stick. "Don't suppose you have any matches, do you," Peter asked, while Edmund searched his bag.

He pulled out a flashlight, making Karalyn chuckle. "Will this help?"

"You might've mentioned that a bit sooner!" Peter exclaimed, and put his arm around Karalyn, making her smile.

Edmund turned it on and Karalyn gave Peter a peck of a kiss on his lips.

She watched as Edmund walked down the stairs. "Ladies first," she said, while the girls walked down the stairs and Peter waited for her to go. "Pete, I said ladies first!"

Peter chuckled and walked down the stairs. They walked down the second flight of stairs, revealing the room they kept valuables in.

She opened the door and looked in the room. Statues of them, one of Peter, with his sword pointing down at through floor, touching the floor, standing straight up.

While Karalyn wasn't in a different column, both the statues and chest were right beside each other. She looked at her statue.

Her statue was standing, showing her face, right behind Peter's but to the side, showing her whole body. She was in a dress, holding out her sword. Except one hand was backward, just like one someone let's go of ones hand.

"I can't believe its still here," Peter exclaimed and Karalyn ran to her chest, while Peter took his time. She opened her chest to her sword, her hatchet, and her armor.

She and Peter yanked out their swords, and hearing the shing they made when the covering was taken off. She pierced her finger on the sharpened blade, and sucked on the blood. "When Asian bares his teeth, the winter meets it's death," Peter said.

"When he shakes his mane, it shall spring again," Lucy said, "everyone we knew, Mr. Tumnus and the beavers, they're all gone."

Karalyn thought about that and remembered something, she forgot something, why her hand was back behind her in her statue, her piano was behind it. She hopped over her chest, and moved it so it matched her statue.

She watched as the wall moved showing her piano, she pulled it out of the room. She placed it in front of her chest and pressed a key.

(Try, by Colbie Cailet, check it out ;])

"Put your makeup on, get your nails done. Curl your hair. Run the extra mile, keep it slim. So they like you, do they like you? Get your sexy on, don't be shy, girl. Take it off, this is what you want, to belong. So they like you, do they like you?"

"You don't try so hard, you don't have to give it all away. You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up, get up. You don't have to change a single thing. You don't have try, try, try, try. You don't have to try, try, try, try."

"You don't have to try. You don't have to try. Ohh. Get your shopping on, at the mall, max your cards. You don't have to choose, buy it all. So they like you? Do you like you? Wait a second, why should you care, what they think of you? When you're alone, by yourself?"

"Do you like you? Do you like you? You don't have to try so hard, You don't have to give it all away You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up. You don't have to change a single thing. You don't have to try so hard, You don't have to bend until you break. You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up, You don't have to change a single thing. You don't have to try, try, try, try. You don't have to try, try, try, try, You don't have to try, try, try, try."

"You don't have to try, You don't have to try, try, try, try. You don't have to try, try, try, try,You don't have to try, try, try, try. You don't have to try, Yooou don't have to try.Noooo
Oooh
You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing
You don't have to try, try, try, try
Take your make up off
Let your hair down
Take a breath
Look into the mirror, at yourself
Don't you like you?
Cause I like you."