24. forgiving and not

Karalyn along the path, beside Peter. She had felt bad about what she had done. "I didn't mean it, you know. To yell at you, it wasn't my place or any other. I want you to know that. I shouldn't have done it, I know that now, and I'm so-"

Karalyn was interrupted by Peter who kissed her. As she slowly backed out, she looked at his eyes. "I shouldn't have said that, even though you were right, I do hate being wrong," Peter said.

"But you weren't. I remember the river rush," Karalyn said as she put her hand around Peter's.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

She watched as the workers worked, and the planners planned. Telmarine's, yes. She hid behind a pile of logs, hiding her placed. She heard neighing and the so-called Miraz.

"Perhaps this wasn't the best way to go after all," Susan said, while Karalyn ducked down some more. "What tells you that," Karalyn said sarcastically.

Karalyn watched as Miraz galloped away on his horse. Finally, the walked back into the woods, and Karalyn carefully stepped through.

They went back to where the river rush was, and Lucy looked where she saw Aslan.

"So, where exactly did you think you saw Aslan," Peter asked. "I wish you'd all stopped acting like grown-ups. I didn't think I saw him, I did see him," she said, making Karalyn back off, like she did anything.

"I am a grown-up," Trumpkin said. Lucy walked to the far right and explained where she saw him. "He was right over- ahh!" Lucy screamed as she fell down at a hollow hole, right by the edge of the cliffs.

"LUCY!" Karalyn and Susan yelled running over. Karalyn sighed at the sight of an alive Lucy, sitting on the edge of what seems a lane of grass, going down the river. "Here," Lucy said, finishing her sentence from before.

Karalyn was the first to hop down and make her way down the hill. She eventually made it the whole way down, stepping into the water.

As she stepped on the rocks that didn't have moss.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

As she fell asleep one night, she couldn't help but think about Narnia. How much it had changed. How she had changed. As she fell asleep on Peter's arm laying down with her hand on Peter's chest it is all she thought about till she fell asleep.

When she began dreaming she was welcomed by her father, which has welcomed her to her dreams for 1 year. "Father!" She yelled, running to him. She looked around. She was at her campsite. Their campsite.

"Darling, is seems you are looking for someone," her father said. "I was. I am," the girl said, and her father pointed to someone. But it wasn't Aslan. "Lucy?"

"Karalyn?" Lucy asked. But behind Lucy was the person she had been looking for.