32. high king versus kin𝚐 pt. 2

Peter laid on the floor screaming in pain and Miraz struck again, but hit Peter shield, and all Peter did was roll around, making Miraz hit Peter's shield multiple times.

Then while Miraz was chasing the rolling Peter, Peter went backwards, hitting Miraz's shield, making Miraz fall to ground while Peter went under his feet, tripping Miraz even more.

Everyone started cheering, knowing that Peter got up. Then he heard neighing, two horses, and the ones riding on them were Susan and Caspian. "Does the little king need a break," Miraz asked. "Five minutes," Peter asked. "Three!"

Almost immediantly, Peter turned and felt pain, Karalyn could tell it was dislocated. But the deal was a deal, she did not need the goddamn ropes anymore. Using her teeth, Karalyn unclipped her hatchet and put it in her mouth.

"Want some help with that," Mayura asked. "Please."

Karalyn shakes her arms after the ropes were cut off, she hugged Mayura. She was embraced unexpectedly by Susan. "Hey," Karalyn said.

"I thought you were dead!" Susan said. "I know. But Susan, I'm not the one that needs attention," Karalyn said, walking to Peter. "You okay," she asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," Peter said.

"I lied, you are not OK, I know you aren't," Karalyn said. "You better get up there, I don't expect the Telmarine's will keep they're word," Karalyn said and Susan turned around, hugging her brother, who groaned when she hugged his bad arm.

"Sorry."

"Its OK."

"Keep smiling," Edmund said as Susan turned around and ran. Peter pointed his sword up and smiled at the crowd. "Karalyn, your scar!" Mayura said, while her scar opened back up.

"I know, but I've been through worse," Karalyn said through her teeth, smiling to the crowd. "Speaking of which, who in Aslan's roar brought Jadis back?!" Karalyn appointed and Edmund pointed to Caspian.

Karalyn growled at him. "How do you know," Caspian said as Karalyn helped Peter down. "Something around 1500-2300 years ago, I was her slave," Karalym explained.

Karalyn carefully took off Peter's shield, and he groaned in pain. "I think its dislocated," he said. Karalyn got her act together because she was going to put his bone back into place.

Peter talked to Edmund while she did her magic. "If anything happens back home, I die here, you've always been there, and never really-" he was cut off just as Karalyn placed his bone back into place. "Better save it for later," Edmund said. Peter stood up to go back into battle.

"Peter, wait," Karalyn said and the boy turned to face her. "I love you," she said and kissed him. "It won't be the last time I hear you say it, promise," Peter said, smiling at her kissing her cheek. Edmund came up behind her to surprise her. "And if you are really right, you might need this," he said passing her her armor, the one she wore her last battle in Narnia.

She placed it on her and adjusted her hatchet case and sword.