4. watch and see, see and watch

Karalyn watched as Lucy tripped over stoned creatures. She looked around, Mr. Badger, baby mules and other animals. She walked over to the little girl and helped her up.

A voice startled her. "What happened here?" The blonde boy asked. "This is what becomes of those who cross the witch," the fox said. "Take one more step traitor, or I'll chew you to smithereens," Mr. Beaver said. "Chill out. I'm one of the good guys," the fox defended.

"Yeah? But you look like one of the bad ones!" Mr. Beaver said. "An unfortunate family resemblance," the fox said. "We can argue later, now we gotta move," the fox said and Karalyn could hear the wolves coming back.

"What do you have in mind," the blonde boy asked. Karalyn sent her horse away so they could hide.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

They watched below as the wolves broke through they tunnel. Karalyn was at the top of the tree, paying attention but she couldn't by look at the few. It was gorgeous. She remembered when she was younger how she would hide from Jadis and not come back for 3 days.

"Greetings Gents! Lost something, have we?" The fox asked. "Don't patronize me," Maugrim yelled. "We are looking for humans," he said. "Humans, in Narnia? Now that is some valueble bit of info, don't you think?" Karalyn winced as Vermin bit Mr. Fox. Lucy gasped and her brother put his hand over her mouth.

"Your reward is your life, it is not much. But still, where are the fugitives?" Maugrim yelled. "North, they ran North," Mr. Fox said. Karalyn was relieved he didn't tell.

By her sigh of relievence, her foot slipped making her fall. Her eyes grew wide, as she hit branches, as she reached for someone's hand as she fell, and one hand stood out.

The blonde boy. She kept her sighs to herself. She could hear the wolves run away, as the blonde boy pulled her up. "Thank you, son of Adam," she said. "My name's Peter. Peter Pevensie, and my sister Susan," he said, pointing to his sister, the older one.  Finally the white-haired girl was getting names. She smiled as she hurried down tree.

The beautiful blue-eyed, blonde boy saved her.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

She stood and watched as the fox winced as Mrs. Beaver tended to his wounds. "You are worse than Beaver on bath day," she said. "Worst day of the year," she got from him in reply.

"Thank you for your kindness, but I must be going," Mr. Fox said standing up.

"You're leaving," Lucy asked. "It has been a pleasure my queen, but time is short and Aslan himself has asked me to gather more groups," Karalyn had gasped, a happy one.

"What is he like!?" The white haired girl said eagerly. "Like  everything we've ever heard."

"At long last!" The girl said. "He'd be glad to have you by our side on the battle against the witch," he said to Peter. "But we are not fighting any witch," Susan said, getting on Karalyn's nerves again.

"Surely King Peter, the prophecy?" the fox asked. "We can't go to war without you," Mr. Beaver said. Peter looked at his sister. "We just want our brother back," he said.

The white-haired girl rolled her eyes and stood up. "Them or not, I'd be glad to fight by your side along Aslan," the girl said, bravely, as she always had. "Thank you, Queen Karalyn," the fox said, nodding.

After the fox parted, Karalyn sat around the fire. "Karalyn," Lucy asked. "Yes," she answered. "Can you tell us a story, about you?" Lucy asked. "Of course. But I'm afraid I don't know many. Its been 5 years since I've been real life."

"But alright." Everyone listened, even Susan. "When I was five, I was sent to live with my great uncle, Digory Kirke. My mother had died mysteriously, and my father disappeared 3 years after. Digorybwas always polite to me, but I wasn't allowed to see them, thanks to the Macready-" she said, before she got cut off by Susan.

"Was it a large place. A mansion?" She asked. "Yes. I entered Narnia by a cupboard, on the third floor, in an empty room. After I walked around Narnia once I entered, I met Tumnus, the you guys," she said to the beavers.

"And once my hair turned white, after the witch claimed me hers, I couldn't go back home. I was 8 years old, and I spent 5 years here, then I met Lucy. I hated myself those 5 years, Jadis trained me a murderer, and I am one. Since I am the best swordsman, according to Jadis, she made me go under her orders, and if I disobied her, she'd do this to me," the girl said, pointed to her wounds.

Lucy went over to her and gave her a hug. "Thanks," the white-haired girl said. "It was my fault, wasn't it?" Lucy said, tears coming to her face. "No, no, no. It wasn't sweety. It is cause of me, I lied to her, I pay the price," the girl said, on her knees, hugging the girl.

Once Lucy calmed down, Lucy went to bed. "How did you calm her down so easily?" Susan asked her. "I had little sister. I used to do this. My sister used to cry, I didn't know what happened to her, if she is even alive," the girl said, focusing on the fire.

The princess yawned and said goodnight, she walked over to her horse who was laying down, and laid on him. She woke in the middle of the night, feeling cold. For the first time in years.

AN: Hey y'all when writing this, I'm not sure if I told you that Karalyn can't feel coldness or warmess thanks to Parrot, the white witch's wand. Just reminding.
-Yalikejaaaaaaazzz