15. kings and queens of Narnia

The girl stood in front of a mirror, looking at her dress.

"You look beautiful," Susan said

"You look beautiful," Susan said. "Really?" Karalyn asked. "Yes."

"No, I do not. I'd rather be wearing a pair of trousers! How the heck do you where dresses?!" She screamed. She walked outside her room to the hallway.

She went to the main hall, as all of Narnia awaited. She twiddled her thumbs and stepped forward. She stood between Susan and Aslan. As she walked closer to her throne, she smiled at Peter.

As Centaurs raised their swords, Karalyn smiled even more.

As she stopped in front of the stairs, she smiled.

As she walked up the stairs and turned right before she sat on her throne, she smiled again at her boyfriend. (Yes you may squeal)

"To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant." Her crown was placed by Mr. Tumnus.

"To the great western wood, King Edmund, the just." And his crown was placed on his head.

"To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan." And hers was placed.

(I couldnt think of anything else) "To the clear Northern skies, I give you, High King Peter, the magnificent and High Queen Karalyn, the courageous."

They all sat down in there thrones, more comfortable then they seemed.

Her crown looked like this.

The girl smiled at her new name, the name she partially shared with Peter

The girl smiled at her new name, the name she partially shared with Peter. "Once king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen. May your wisdom raise us as the stars rain down from the heavens."

"Long live King Peter, long live Queen Karalyn, long live Queen Susan! Long live King Edmund. Long live Queen Lucy!" Narnia shouted to the smiles of the royals.

[•][•][•][•][•]

Karalyn when taking to her subjects, realized Aslan walking out of Chair Paravel. "Aslan, please. May I walk with you?" The girl asked. "Yes, you may."

She took out her heels and walked onto the sand, sand getting in between her toes.

"What are you going to do, now that Narnia is free," the girl asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I believe it is time for me to leave."

"Aslan, why?" The girl asked. "My work is done. There is a High King and Queen, and everyone is free from the witch," Aslan said. "Okay, goodbye Aslan," she said, saying goodbye to the Lion, and watched as he went away.

She looked up at the balcony and saw Tumnus and Lucy who was crying. She knelt down and felt the soft sand at her fingertips and the water rushing against her ankles.

She finally walked up to the balcony and stood there as Aslan finally got out of her view. She was welcomed by Peter. "Where did he go?"

"Away, for now."

"Now, I have to go greet more people," She said, interwining her hand with his.

After that, she walked away to look at the foods from the corners of the land, and she got confronted by the new high king.

"Go get your girl," Susan told him. He walked towards her and smiled. "Hi."

"Hello yourself," Karalyn said. "Oh, I'm sorry. High King Peter the magnificent, please extend to my humbleness," the girl said. "Well, if I'm the king, I command you to have this dance with me," he proceeded.

"Fine, but I must tell you. I have two left feet," Karalyn said, taking his hand. "Well, I have two right."

After dancing and laughing, someone came up to Karalyn. "High Queen Karalyn, you must say your speech about turning your back on the Witch."

Karalyn watched as Lucy said "Your High Queen Karalyn."

"Yes," Karalyn said to both. "How long must my speech be," she said. "Lengthy, the coronation isn't even halfway over and we have done what we have had planned," Karalyn said.

"Yes. I'll be over," Karalyn said.

She walked over and everyone shut up as she walked up by the thrones.

"Hello. Umm.. Heh. I guess I have a bunch to talk about so um. I'll get started."

"At the age of 5, my mom died. At the age of seven, my father left to fight in the war then disappeared. And when I came to Narnia, I was tricked. Tricked so much that I became the best swordswoman in all of Narnia at the age of 9, a year after I came. During the five years of my life in Narnia, I was beaten if I didn't do what the White Witch, Jadis, said."

"At the age of 10, I had already became the queen's executioner, which I hadn't wanted. At the age of 11, I had already given up on the prophecy. But at the age of 12, Tumnus the faun and Mr. and Mrs. Beaver changed my mind."

"But I didn't want the other sons of Adam and daughters of Eve to come. I didn't want to fight the fight I was supposed to. But thanks to being at the good place at a good time, but I want my thanks for going to the Pevensie children."

All four of the children walked up to her. "Queen Lucy, for coming into this world and saving it."

"To Queen Lucy!"

"To King Edmund, for choosing right from wrong in a matter of seconds."

"To King Edmund!"

"To Queen Susan, you changed your mind from using smart tactics to letting your heart guide!"

"To Queen Susan!"

"And, to High King Peter, the best swordsman in his class, when the kingdom was at his worst, he was at his best!"

"To High King Peter!"

Peter started talking, butting in. "To High Queen Karalyn, for teaching the Narnian army for a matter of days! My queen Karalyn," Peter said and everyone gave awww's around.

Karalyn thought that my queen was a little to far, but what could she expect from her new boyfriend.

"To High Queen Karalyn!"

After she blushed, she finally talked. "Its a time for new beginning's. A time, without the White Witch making us bow at her clutches. A time to do what we shall do! A Free Narnia, forever!"