i just wanted to say hi

hello!

it has been a good few years after writing this little story of mine, and I decided to re-read it and god I feel emotional reading it!

please take care of yourselves since the virus is not getting anywhere near better!!

anyways, i'm literally left with a year full I graduate from college and that's just crazy. I remembered writing this story when I was about to graduate from high school omg.

oh right, a little little update. it's honestly nothing much but i just thought it's pretty cool to update y'all once in a while, so i've collated all that has happened.

for those who don't already know, Yoonbin (the one in the story, not the celebrity) and I are in the same college but we're majoring in different things.

I've saw him a few times at school actually. Oh, and I also saw the girl that likes him too HAHHAA Anyways, I told y'all about the first time we saw each other so yeah.

The second time was also at the cafeteria. I was walking back to my seat with my drinks, when he was about to walk my direction but he turned the other way instead. The then me was squealing since I was still y'know, liking him.

The third time was at the subway, literally I accidentally blocked his way since I had to cut through the crowd and coincidentally, I had to stop in front of him. But that day, he just looked over my head and literally that's all.

The latest update was about a month back. I agreed to do an interview for my good friend, who's in the same class as Yoonbin. I literally dressed better imo so that if he did see the picture (my friend told me he have to take a picture for proof), he would see that I'm living a better life.

Yeah, here's the thing. When my friend came, he came with Yoonbin. He didn't tell me they were in the same group. Eventually, we just did the interview. I wanted him to see me living a better life through the picture, but Yoonbin was the one that took a picture of me (by the way I look real horrible in that pic) and stuff.

oh lol, i'm not sure if y'all remembered but we didn't talk through high school. I was saying about how I wish I have the courage to talk to him and stuff. Well, the first time we talked was literally him saying thank you to me and I said thank you back.

yeah that's all.

my life is pretty boring now, except it's flooded with report writings and exams. Since i've updated y'all with my life, and y'know we're sort of friends i guess.

how's y'all lives?

3 dec 2021