19

Dain's POV

When it's Language class, since Eun is sick, I would help her refill her water bottle. I went out and was about to refill when Yoonbin walked out of the washroom which was right beside the water cooler.

He looked over at me and I ignored him.

Since we are sitting in the same row, I have to pass his worksheet to him which was pretty awkward. My composition was well-written but trust me, my friend did help me a little.

" This is Dain's composition. " Miss Park said with a smile as she passed my composition around.

I heard from the back, " Wow, she writes really well man. " Hyunsuk said in awed and I heard Yoonbin and the his other friend talking but I can't hear whatever they were saying.

I don't know but I don't like it when my composition is shown. I just felt like I don't like the feeling of being too noticed in school.

The next day, I walked to school and saw a familiar figure getting off of the bus. I walked past him and I just went to school with my earpiece in my ears.

When I got to school, I placed my bag on the ground and looked over at the clock.

7:26AM.

It's the first time i'm this early after this year have started. I'm always reaching at 28 or 29 or sometimes even 30.

" Where's your friend? " I heard someone asked as he turned around and I turned to the side to see Yoonbin.

He placed his bag down, murmured something to him as he sat down with a slight smile. I looked back to the front and secretly used my phone.

" he's beside me. "

" Save me. "

And I send it to Areum, in hope that she'll see and save me virtually but she didn't. These days I would always coincidentally be beside him.

He started moving about again.

We stood up, did our little pledge-taking. When we sat down again, I quickly turned off my phone.

I have literally no idea why but whenever I sit beside Yoonbin, we would always have a long period of time before we are dismissed.

It's the same yesterday, we were supposed to be dismissed but they said we can't be dismissed until the bell rings again.

Back to reality, we were held back again.

We went for PE and we have the same PE lesson. I walked to my class to place my things and I heard familiar voices behind me.

I turned to look at the door to see Yoonbin and his friends there. He was smiling widely. All of his friends entered my class but he chose to stood outside.

Remember the basketball player I told you guys about? He sits behind me for every lesson and he is also Yoonbin's good friend.

Anyways, our next lesson is in the same class. He would come to my class for the lesson.

Things were okay and the bell rang. We went for Physics lesson and since it's the same place as his English class, I didn't have a choice but to sit back at his seat.

I was going for my Food and Nutrition class, trying to promote my project in the midst. " You should buy from us! " I told a friend of mine.

I smiled and I saw at the back, Yoonbin was sitting with Hyunsuk and they were both looking at us. I ignored them and walked up to my class.

I went for counseling today since these days i'm just really not in the mood for anything and my anxiety got worse as well.

The next period is Language class again and I walked over back to class. I was walking to class when I saw Yoonbin and Hyunsuk standing by the window, talking to his other friend who's in the class beside mine.

I walked past them, ignoring them.

I got my things out and I turned around to see Yoonbin standing in the open, chatting with his friend. How on earth does he have so many friends, up, down, left, right? and I have none?

I took my things and walked out when he stood at the corridor with the basketball player. I walked past them and went to my class.

" Here. " I wanted to pass my friend's book through the small gaps of window since Hyunsuk locked the door just now.

" The door is unlocked already. " Eun said.

Turns out the only students who weren't in class were Yoonbin and I. I saw the girl who likes Yoonbin looking out at us.

I was walking towards the door when Yoonbin walked towards the door as well, just behind me. He waited for me to open the door and suddenly he turned around to talk to his friends again.

" Pass this to your friend. " Miss Park told Hyunsuk, referring to Yoonbin.

" Dain. " I walked over to get my paper.

" My friend is here. " Hyunsuk said and I got my paper. I turned around and Yoonbin was walking towards Miss Park so we basically walked past each other.

Since i'm so desperate, trying to get people to support my project, I told Eun to buy my fun-pack as well.

She smirked, " Maybe if you try getting Yoonbin to buy, he doesn't have to buy you just got to ask him and then I'll buy. " She grinned.

" Then it's fine. " I smiled and she pouted.

The other time Eun scared me. She told me she got me a picture of Yoonbin and I high key believed her because of her ability to do weird things.

Turns out, when I got home, it's a picture of one of my ultimate bias, Lai Guanlin.

She also gave me a letter which is a code message and it states,

Good luck with Yoonbin.

Actually Eun is really a very nice friend and I really appreciate her a lot as a friend. Also, she's the one that I made a box pasted with unglamorous pictures of her.

I don't know why whenever Yoonbin walks by I would always look up, even if I didn't know it was him.

I looked over at Yoonbin who was smiling.

When will I ever stop liking you?

8th March 2019

I THINK I PASSED MY AUDITION? my friend messaged my teacher and she say she will not let me or my friend fail the audition :D