31

Dain's POV

My exams just ended like today and I'm so relieved and happy. Exams actually made me lose weight but in a bad way cause it's due to stress and that ain't good, my friend.

Literally throughout the whole exam, every single day in the exam hall I would sniff my way through every exam and I'm pretty sure everyone around me hates me.

All the time, Yoonbin would be heading to the washroom during exam and since he sits really close to me during exam, like a few seats back so he would always pass by my table to get to the washroom, probably because it has the biggest space to walk.

I laid my head on the desk, and the moment they dismissed us, I took all my things and stood up.

I was literally rushing because there's like a more major exam after this and I almost bumped into Yoonbin lmao.

I walked over to the bag area and I packed my bag before leaving the room. There's breaks where most student use it to study for the next exam.

" I'm so tired! " I stretched my arms in the air and Yoonbin walked to the washroom, passing by me.

I gulped awkwardly. Literally all the time I did weird things or embarrassing things, Yoonbin would always be there.

I was literally whining like mad because I don't get a single thing about accounting and he walked pass me to get to the washroom again.

Do y'all remember the one dollar guy who's friends with Yoonbin and Hyunsuk?

I was studying for accounting when I stared into space and he walked passed. His friend and him looked over at me and he literally shot a smile.

It's pretty weird so I ignored it.

" I'm dying. " Eun said, sniffing as tears welled up in her eyes because of her runny nose. She laid her head on her jacket, while trying to stay alive with a mountain of used tissue around her.

For today, there's a break of four hours because another subject is taking exam before us.

When we finally went up for exam, I was walking up when I saw Yoonbin and my first thought was, let's not go up.

Since he stood at the top of the stairs and I'm at the bottom of the stairs, something caught my eye.

Eun told me about it before but I didn't really notice it but I finally did today.

Apparently Yoonbin and I literally got the same shoes just that his shoes has blue details while mine is just full white. It's pretty crazy cause i've never really seen anyone having that shoe as well.

After that I can't really unseen it.

After the exam ended, I was trying to push my way through everyone and I was about to successfully go pass everyone when Yoonbin moved back slightly.

I twisted my body just to avoid bumping into him again and yes, I succeeded.

Is it just me who loves huge oversized sweaters or jackets? I wore my brother's jacket during exam and holy, it's so cozy because I can hide my hands in the sleeves.

There's Science practical today as well and I was hoping I wouldn't burn down the chemistry lab. Throughout all the experiments I did, it was all pretty unsuccessful.

I was partnered up with a classmate of mine who i'm pretty close with because we have a handshake called octopus where we would shake each other hands before exams.

Today's experiment was successful though, I got all the answers that everyone got and I'm pretty happy about it.

Actually this exam made me find my strengths and what I suck at. I'm really bad at logic subjects, for example sciences, Maths and accounting.

I'm better at History, basically subjects that are like art related kinda thing.

When the exams officially end, my friends and I head over to the street market located just outside of my school. I was literally being crazy since exams is over and using my sleeves to slap everyone when Yoonbin walk at the back.

I literally looked up and made eye contact with him and it was really really awkward.

Somehow he wasn't with Hyunsuk and he was alone.

This story became a daily diary for me and it's pretty weird since it started off as a story about Yoonbin but i'm actually shook that y'all are fine with it.

I don't really notice Yoonbin as much as I used to these days because my nose is killing me and my exams killed my brain cells so I can't think much.

Oh, for accounting exams the both of us sit in the same row with a dude in the middle of us. He would leave for washroom as well and there would be no border between us.

It was really awkward because when exams end and the teachers collected our papers, Yoonbin would sit facing that dude and that dude would be sitting lazily so he leaned back on his seat and it would result in him actually seeing me.

That my friend makes me really self conscious because of how self conscious I am of myself in general.

These days I don't really talk much about Yoonbin especially to my friends because I feel like i'm the one that likes him not them so they probably don't care and are not interested in knowing about him.

So I stopped talking about him to my friends.

Oh, let me tell you guys a scary story about my dog. So my friends came over to my house today and I brought the big dog out since she's more well-behave but the only thing is that she have weaker limbs because she's old.

Everything's fine at the start and we were in the park, walking home when she started to whine and she sat down. she laid on the ground and started kicking the air and whining. Her tongue was out and she kept whining.

I got a shock and I didn't know what to do. I started to massage her limbs but she just kept whining and she even attempt to bite my friends and I when she's usually gentle.

She would whine after a short distance of walking and I struggle to bring her to Macdonald's since there's a place for dogs to drink water.

She drank water and started whining.

I felt really bad because I think I overexercised her and she's in a lot of pain. When she got home, she just went straight to sleep.

It was a really scary and horrific experience for me because I was really lost, I didn't know what to do or how I should react.

My dog is pretty dramatic, when she was younger she would always whine just so she wouldn't have to go home so I didn't know if she's really in pain or just acting.

Since y'all came here for Yoonbin I y'all throw in some details of him. My friends and I went to Macdonald for lunch and I was like, " It would be crazy if Yoonbin and the rest are there. "

My friends were like, what's the chances and all. When we got there, they were literally standing and waiting to order. We went and ordered awkward beside them.

When we were walking out of there after we're done with our meal, apparently Hana said they were staring at us as we walk which was pretty creepy.

Yeah that's about it.

Lmao.

Yes.

All the best for your exams or test if y'all have any!

17th May 2019