22

Dain's POV

It's a new day and today is the day that is positive because if you think positively, it will be positive too so yes.

I was walking to school when I spotted Hyunsuk. I looked back down on my phone as I increased the volume of my play-track.

Yoonbin walked out and they were literally murmuring something but I chose to ignore by increasing my volume more.

Suddenly, they walked out to the open area instead of the sheltered area. That's when they walked slightly ahead of me and Yoonbin turned around but quickly turned back again.

The whole trip to school I was on my phone as if i'm a busy woman. Instagram doesn't have much to see so I just reply comments on wattpad or just see what comments you guys commented.

Every comment in this book made me feel so
loved and that's why I want to carry on writing this book.

I read comments about you guys saying y'all will support me always and that puts a smile on my face as I walked to school which outsiders see will think i'm crazy.

Yoonbin, Hyunsuk and the one dollar guy were walking so slowly but I didn't want to pass by them since there's also no gaps for me to pass. I just walked behind them.

When they entered the school gate, I entered through the side gate. That's when my long legs came to the rescue.

I walked to the hall and bam, guess who's faster than the three people who's in front of me? ME.

When it's Language lesson, it's our usual routine. Yawn and yawn and yawn. He was sleeping and I was just trying to stay awake.

The bell signalling the end of the junior's break rang and Miss Park looked up. " Is it your break now? " Everyone said yes in unison and she believed.

We speed walk out of class and when we're buying food, we got a message from Miss Park asking us to get back to class but no one actually did.

There's two periods of language today so we're pretty much doomed for the next lesson.

Yoonbin and Hyunsuk were walking towards us when Yoonbin decide to go to the other stall. I'm buying from the stall that he would always order from since it's cheap and good.

I was walking to my seat when I saw Yoonbin standing by the Thai food stall. I felt someone staring so I turned and saw the girl who likes him staring at me.

I furrowed my brows slightly as I walked past her to get to my seat.

I was heading up for my Cooking lesson when Yoonbin was walking to his designing lesson. We made eye contact and I acted as if I didn't care.

When it's Language class again, the class that I anticipate to attend most today, I was giggling like a mad doll. " I think Miss Park is gonna rage at all of us. " I nodded.

Miss Park entered and we're all supposed to get into our little communication skills group. I took over the list and my eyes wandered to his name.

If I ain't wrong, he's in the same group as the girl that likes him. Honestly, a part of me was glad that I'm not in his group so I would mess things up but a part of me feel a little disappointed somehow.

" Let's get into a group. " Miss Park said as she dragged all my group members together. I'm really happy since my group mates are all my lovely friends who I love to annoy.

I leaned on my arm, " You're blocking us. " Two guys said and I turned to face them. They're my good friends and I don't know, annoying them is pretty fun since they don't really care about me.

" Enjoying the view? " I wriggled my brows as I shifted away since the guy that said that likes Eunchae who's speaking currently. He blushed as he shook his head.

Just then, someone stood behind me as he asked the other dude a question. I turned around to face a smiling Yoonbin.

I turned back again. Whenever I see him, suddenly my face would stiffen and I would look really cold. I have friends and teachers saying I look rather cold when i'm expressionless.

I began talking and discussing my point of view. After i'm done, Eun tapped me with an amazed expression plastered on her face. " You have the Gwangju tone! "

I flipped my hair, " Thanks. "

Yoonbin is from Gwangju and not many people in my school at least has that tone. Apparently people were shook after i'm done speaking. Oh my.

" Can we leave? Yoonbin is done too. " Hyunsuk came to the front and Miss Park nodded so they left.

When we're done, we went up to the hall for our performance since our major national competition for all choir is coming up.

We put on our heels and changed as well. Since my heels are too huge for me, it keeps peekaboo-ing.

I put an insole at the bottom of the heels but yeah, it's slightly too tight thus causing blisters to form at the back of my feet.

I could feel the blisters forming since I couldn't walk naturally. When I took off my heels about 15 minutes into the practice, it was such a huge ass blister.

When the break finally came, my blister was just really gross and the skin just came out and it's just painful since I didn't have any band-aid to cover it.

I went down to get some plaster and pasted it.

When the practise was done, we went to Hana's class and that's when we saw Yoonbin and Hyunsuk playing soccer in the hallway.

Hyunsuk smirked as he told Yoonbin something while Yoonbin was kicking the soccer ball with one of his feet.

I went in and we sat down there as I watched all the funny videos that I've saved. " Are you guys always the last to leave? " Hyunsuk asked Hana and she nodded.

Hyunsuk nodded, " Bye. " That's when the both of them left, leaving the classroom right after that.

Hana went out of the classroom and she turned to face Hyunsuk and Yoonbin. " I have to say something! I realised something! " I turned to look at her.

That's when the girl who likes him ran past and she shook her head. " Not her. Yoonbin turned to look into the class and you're in the class. Do you get what i'm trying to say? " I ignored her.

We have boards pasted on the walls outside of the teacher's room to show the activities that occured to the different batches.

" Yoonbin's face is on it. " Hana said and we walked over. Literally he's the one that appeared most on the board, probably because the school likes him.

Honestly, many people agree that he looks the best within everyone in our level. " Did you know Yoonbin is a Christian? " I tilted my head.

Well, honestly i'm not a Christian and my parents told me it would be better to find a guy who's of the same religion. They don't hate other religions but it would be easier. so knowing that we're different religions made me a little disappointed.

I'm not the type to whine unless i'm desperate for something or sad. I started to whine to Hana since it means even if he did feel the same, chances of us actually getting together is pretty low.

" Let's go. " Hana said.

My eyes wandered over to the board to look at his pictures one last time before I actually leave.

You don't look that bad here, Ha Yoonbin.

29th March 2019

poooooof!

if y'all wanna know how does Yoonbin looks like in reality, just imagine a combination of the pre-debut xiaojun and not smiling Yoonbin.

The Yoonbin in the first episode of YGTB also resembles him a lot actually :")