15

Dain's POV

I love motivational camp especially when it's together with my friends who I adore but don't express it to.

It's Valentine's day today and I felt the need to appreciate every single one of my friends so I went to the convenience store the night before to get thirteen boxes of pepero.

I got home and started writing little notes for them to cheer them on.

On valentine's day, I got to school and started distributing the gifts to my friends. " This is for you, will you be my valentine? " A friend came over to me with a grin.

I burst into laughter, " Yes Romeo. " She winked as the both of us burst into laughter and she went back to her seat after giving me a kit-kat bar.

My friends and I went to our class which is a further away block from the drama room where we were at. I saw Yoonbin and Hyunsuk sitting at the corner and I just ignored them.

When we got to our class, we were standing outside waiting for the person to unlock the door when my friend nudged me.

" Oh my god, look. " I turned over to who she's pointing at and I saw Yoonbin and Hyunsuk walking towards us but I swear they were in the drama room looking all comfortable.

I ignored them, acting as if I didn't care much. I took my book and left the room with my friend to hear back to the drama room.

Is it just me?

I love wear jacket that are over-sized, where the sleeves are so long that I look like a baby in it but a duck when walking.

" Cold! " The people around me were complaining as they put on their jacket and I on the other hand confidently put on my huge ass jacket.

" I love oversized jackets! " I start smacking my hand around at everyone I see.

Through this camp, I actually made more friends or to be more exact we became closer than before. It's something that i'm very grateful for.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on mine. I moved my hand away as I looked up to see a new friend of mine with a smirk and I started smacking her with my ultra long sleeves.

" You jam! " I screamed as I smacked her and we burst into laughter.

I don't know if you guys believe in Tarot cards but I do. Recently I started watching tarot cards videos on youtube and I actually asked about my love life.

All the videos that i've watched said the same thing which was he is confused with his feelings and it's partially because I would often hide my feelings so he is confused.

So I told myself that I have to be more obvious towards him. I kept looking in his direction in hope that he'll see me staring.

So there's this once when I looked at him and he looked back at me before looking away.

I smiled slightly,

Yay, a success!

We went for our breaks and when we were walking back, his group of friends came back as well. I guess he stopped walking so that my friend can walk past since they were pretty close.

So it became a situation whereby I was walking really closely beside him and like what one of my friend would say, we look like a squad.

We went into the room together and we split ways from then. I could sense that he felt awkward but I have no explanation as to why.

I noticed the girl that confessed to him kept looking at him too but I got to admit, she looks really pretty.

Now, it came to a part whereby there's a ton of crying. The instructor made us put our heads down and imagine our parents no longer here with us.