8

Dain's POV

" I wanna give up on Yoonbin. " I on the chair as I talked to Areum who's literally in front of me right now.

I don't know why but liking him just made me feel worse about myself. It feels as though i'm not fit to like him.

All the girls are like rose or sunflower while me on the other hand, i'm a rafflesia.

A sigh escaped my mouth, " He became more rebellious than before. He's rude to the teachers out of sudden and he just kept going against them. "

" Maybe it's his true personality? If you really want to give up on him, I will support you. " Areum smiled and I smiled slightly back at her.

I'm never the type to like rude people, I just felt like being rude is one of the worst trait in someone. Little did I not know, my crush is someone rude.

After I got home, I laid on my bed thinking about my life. I didn't dare to talk to him after so long, I just get all tongue tied all around him and it makes me feel worse about myself.

I should try to give up on him.

The next day, I was at the noodles store queuing up for noodles when I saw someone at the side. He was about to walk to the stall when his eyes landed on me.

Yoonbin turned around and walked to the drinks store before walking back to his seat. After a few minutes, he appeared again.

His eyes landed on me again and he turned the opposite direction once again. I furrowed my brows, does he hate me that much because of that confession?

I ignored it, maybe i'm just over-thinking.

When I got my noodles, I went back to my seat and I saw him once again. He walked over to the noodles stall and my jaw literally dropped.

The queue was never long so it can't be because the queue was long.

I told Hana about it and she smirked. " I think he's avoiding you. There's no way it can be so coincidental. "

" Maybe he hates me, lol I don't know. " I said as I laid my head on the table.

She shook her head, " I don't know but don't think about it for the time being. " I nodded, trying to get it off my mind.

I've forgotten all about it weeks later and then I wanted to get a packet of drink so I dragged Hana over to the stall.

I sense a presence beside me and I turned around to get the shock of my life. I looked over at Hana who have a huge space beside her.

I looked back at him, realising that i'm literally at the edge of the stall but he stood there.

" What do you want? " The stall owner asked.

" This. " I pointed at the drink that I want and she asked me for 2,700 won which somehow I got confused.

I handed her 2,500 won and she looked over at me waiting for that extra 200 won. " You're short of 200 won. " Hana said.

" Oh. " I took out another 200 won with my heart beating faster than ever. Somehow when he's around, I can't seem to think of what to do.

I was awkward the whole time and I could feel my face heating up because of how awkward and nervous I was.

" What do you want? " She continued asking and He produced an ' um ' sound before pointing at the drink that he wants.

I took my drink as I walked off quickly, trying not to embarrass myself even more.

I walked back to class and was taking the materials I needed for the next lesson when I saw Yoonbin walking in coldly.

He sat at the seat in front of me. I took my things as I walked out of the class and entered my own class.

I know I said I would try to get over him but somehow it's harder than I thought. It wasn't easy getting over him, but my friends would never understand why.

He's rude and rebellious, why can't I get over him easily? I don't know why either, It's just really hard no matter how bad I told myself he is.

The other time, I wanted to avoid him after taking a picture with him. I tried getting on the bus as quickly as I can but I realised he was standing beside me, going onto the same bus as well.

" Dain! " I was pulled back into reality when Eunchae nudged me. I looked over at her with a smile and she furrowed her brows.

" Are you okay? " I nodded.

The whole time, I just can't seem to focus on anything. The feeling when I first started liking him came back again and I've failed to get over him once again.

I've been saying I want to get over him but it's harder than it looks.

It's language class again and I just wanted to kill myself. I didn't want to have anything to do with him, it just felt as though it's hurting myself.

I was about to walk into class with my huge, bulky bag when Yoonbin was about to walk out. None of us stop to let each other get through the door.

A sigh escaped my mouth as the both of us walked passed each other as we tried forcing ourselves through the tiny door.

When he got back to class, Miss Park was already in class. " Yoonbin, where were you? " She asked sternly.

" Washroom. " He said coldly as he pulled the chair out roughly as he sat down, as if it's his own house.

I laid my head on the desk for a little while when I heard a loud bang on my table. I furrowed my brows as I looked up to face Miss Park.

She avoided my gaze as she continued talking to the class and I sighed.

Miss Park is pretty bias to Yoonbin, even though he is the most rebellious among all of us but yet she doesn't seem to punish him.

I leaned back on my chair as I turned around to face the back when I saw Yoonbin. We made eye contact and I felt my heart racing again.

Why you, Ha Yoonbin?

19th Jan 2019

o it's a pretty bad chapter but it's what really happened lmao. i just combined all them them into one chapter because my life is pretty boring.