23

Dahee's POV

Honestly nothing much really happened today but this became like a daily diary.

Just before I sleep, I sat on my bed looking at my phone screen that shines UV ray out of it. You know, the ray that all mom or grandma would say it's going to make you blind.

Personally, I do believe in horoscope and tarot cards. Call me maniac or whatever but it's my own belief and the reason behind why is because it's so spot on all the time except for those zodiac fan pages, sometimes they're wrong.

" The person you likes, likes you a lot too but because you gave him that really cold impression around him, it makes him feel like you don't like him. " I thought for a moment.

" He's also not the person who's very initiative so if there's someone who have to make the move, it's probably you or else the relationship is not going to work. " I stared at the screen again.

Should I believe in it or not?

I mean it's true that sometimes it's real but sometimes it's not real either. These things are not necessarily real and accurate all the time.

I sighed as I laid down, placing my phone at the side bench. " Whatever. We'll see. " I turned off the lights and zoomed into my dream.

The next day, it was raining slightly. My feet was hurting slightly but it got better.

I could feel the rain getting heavier as time passed so I increased my speed. When I got to school, I decide to just stroll in.

When they dismissed us, I was walking with Eun who was ignoring me because she said I might throw some jokes at her for April's fool.

" Some people needs to know that this is a school, not a bar. " I tilted my head in confusion. I ignored Eun and her nonsensical thought.

I looked ahead to see Yoonbin and Hyunsuk along with the one dollar guy who is running while doing the superman pose.

Yoonbin's eyes landed on me as he looked away, continue talking to the basketball dude. The basketball dude walked in and I was walking in when Yoonbin looked over at me.

Please don't overthink again.

I walked passed him as if nothing happened .

Since it's their class physical education lesson, I would constantly look out of the window in hope to see him for just a little but then it hits me again, I shouldn't wish to see him.

I diverted my attention away by focusing on class.

Accounting lesson came and the first question the asked was for him to answer. " Yoonbin, answer the question. " Upon hearing his name, my heart stopped and my body tensed up.

When i was going for break, I walked past the one dollar dude's class with Eun. " That girl, no not her it's her. " I turned and saw them looking at us.

I furrowed my brows as I went for break.

I went to get my drinks and that was when I heard familiar voices that sound so much like Yoonbin and Hyunsuk's.

Hyunsuk then walked to stand beside me. He ordered his drinks and he left, that was when Yoonbin filled his spot.

He stood beside me, facing away from me. My heart was thumping so god damn hard and I just wanted to faint.

I was going to put my coin into my pouch but since he came, I got flustered. I just wanted to leave as soon as I can so I simply just grabbed the drinks and left with the coin in my hand.

Coincidentally, my friends chose the seat beside the girl that likes him.

It wasn't that awkward until I started talking about this guy who coincidentally is tall and plays the basketball outside of our school.

I didn't state the name since my friends didn't know him either but he just asked me to play basketball with him outside of my school.

The moment I talked about it, she turned her head slightly before turning back. When she returned her food, I could feel someone staring so I looked towards the direction of the stare and she was somehow glaring at me.

The whole day I didn't really see Yoonbin either since our classes are located on different levels.

I can't help it but to find myself searching for him during lunch. I know I shouldn't be doing this but yet i'm doing this.

A part of me wants to see him but another part of me wants to avoid him.

I didn't really find myself thinking of the tarot card until my friends and I were sitting out of PE as usual and we were chatting.

Suddenly we were talking about having RBF and just having the really cold feel.

" Do I have? I don't think so. " Eun said and I nodded slightly. She does have but it's pretty mild.

I leaned against the steps, " I don't know if I have it since I can't see myself and the way I act. " I said as I stretched my arms.

" Honestly you do have especially when you're doing your work. You look so cold and scary that I would think you're mad at me but as a friend, I know that's just you. " I smiled slightly, her description seem to remind me of the tarot card reading.

Just then, I felt a tap on my arm. " Do you have tissue? " I looked up and saw a classmate of mine with a wound on her forehead.

My first instinct was, " What happened? " And then it hits me that she's an artist and she was holding a paint palette just moments ago.

A smirk plastered on my face. " It's paint, isn't it? " She burst into laughter, nodding her head.

I nudged her, telling her to trick my teacher and she did. " Where did you fall? " He asked, being genuinely concern and somehow scared.

" Toilet. Oh and happy april fool. " She said and we burst into laughter, Some of us even burst into tears because of how funny it was.

Just then, my eyes wandered over to Yoonbin's classroom which is just opposite of the place we are at.

" Hey! " Miss Kim smiled as she saw us. She was doing the bulletin board for our level.

I was trying to avoid Yoonbin's picture. " Wow, Yoonbin's jawline is so sharp. " Eunchae said and Miss Kim simply laughed.

" I don't know why he's in so many of the pictures. " We all shrugged and she went on to ask us who do we think is the best looking.

You all know who I'd say.

" Yoonbin is very blank. He's always emotionless when talking to people. " Miss Kim said and we all nodded.

" He's cold but I think inside he's okay. " I said and they all nodded. Eunchae also accidentally exposed the girl who likes him to Miss Kim and she was shook to know that.

" And he walked away. Like what? " Miss Kim chuckled as she looked over at his picture.

" I think he just didn't know how to react to a confession. " We nodded.

When Eunchae and I were walking home, she was saying that Yoonbin is actually pretty good looking just that he doesn't smile.

I nodded as I looked away.

I know I shouldn't be caring about your existence but why do I unconsciously just keep searching for you?

1st April 2019

WHOOP

yeah it's a pretty boring one since nothing much really happen todayyy

UPDATE: I LITERALLY PUBLISHED BEFORE I SAW MY TEACHER SO HERE'S THE PART WITH MY TEACHER IN IT!!