20

Dain's POV

It's the start of a new term and it's getting nearer to finals as well as graduation. I know it's going to be my last year with everyone here so i'm trying to cherish every moment, even if it means going through really bad physics lessons.

I got ready everything before leaving for school. I was so confident that I brought everything until I was sitting in the hall, day dreaming.

Maths.

My maths textbook!

I left my maths textbook on my study table, forgetting I had to bring it along. My Maths teacher hates it when someone doesn't bring something and i'm pretty much doom.

" Does Hana have textbook? " I asked Jaera and she shrugged so I went with her to their class to get the textbook which thank goodness. Hana has it.

I was being that awkward person in a foreign class as I flipped through the textbook for fun. Suddenly, Yoonbin entered and walked past me.

I tensed slightly but got even more awkward as I simply flipped through the pages in the Maths textbook.

The first period is accounting which is a period Yoonbin and I have in common.

Nothing much happened during Accounting except learning of new chapter and stuff. You know, just the usual study day.

When it was break, I went to the drink stall to get my friends drinks. It's something I do on a daily basis since they would buy food for us and I'd buy drinks.

I ordered my drink and the stall owner mixed up my order so I was trying to change the drink. She kept telling me to wait which I did since it's getting hectic.

Suddenly, Yoonbin and Hyunsuk came over to buy drinks as well. Hyunsuk ordered his drinks and he walked off, leaving Yoonbin there alone.

He ordered his drink and let me just say something.

The cold guy of the century who is usually rather rude to everyone actually said thanks to the stall owner. That, caught me by surprise.

Anyways, life goes on and the usual boring study day went on.

" I have no idea who Jaera likes. " A junior of mine said. He's Hana's cousin so we adore him a lot and we treat him like he's our cousin too.

My eyes widened as I saw her crush walking to the other side. " That guy! " I pointed there in the crowded cafeteria so he can't see who it is.

I grabbed his hand and was about to drag him to the guy since he's a good friend of mine so you know, make some excuses. Plus, he's a really chill dude.

Jaera held onto his other hand. Let me tell you guys something, Jaera and that guy have mutual feelings and they are both in love with each other but are both too shy to admit.

Jaera grabbed onto my hand, pulling me to her, causing both of us to release our " little cousin" 's hand.

Hana took the chance as she grabbed onto her cousin's hand, dragging him to the guy. I ran to them as well.

That's when Yoonbin decides to appear again.

We made eye contact and that's when it brought me back to a month back. Remember when I was bawling my eyes out during camp?

Yoonbin was sitting a few rows behind of me and at that time, everyone in the rows between us were gone for some reason.

I turned around wanting to look at my friends when I made eye contact with him while my eyes are puffy like Nemo.

Now. Guys, here's the moment that I swear I died so many times thinking of it. Just to be clear, I wasn't staring at him but because my friend was standing behind him.

Anyways, we made eye contact while my eyes are pretty teary and he literally raised both of his brows with a slight smile on his face or you could kinda say it's a smirk? Or was it a smile?

I can't really differentiate but anyways yeah. It just hits me right in the face. I looked away acting like I didn't care when I was dying on the inside.

Anyways, back to reality again.

I went up to his class to grab my things before going back to my own class for lessons.

The last bell rang and I walked out of class while I was messaging my teacher, telling her about the project that I was involved in.

I looked up trying to find my friends when I spotted Yoonbin walking in our direction with his phone in his hand. Hyunsuk was walking in front of him.

It was raining pretty heavily at that time and the hallway is pretty wide but narrow at the same time.

I was walking beside a friend of mine. Yoonbin suddenly went to the front and walked with Hyunsuk.

Due to the rain, we walked under the shelter. I nearly bumped into Yoonbin since he suddenly cut in, I got flustered so I literally pushed my friend.

I'm sorry.

Do you guys remember the girl that likes him as well? Well, I don't really know her or talk to her before or I doubt I would ever since there's literally no common topic.

Anyways, these days she kept staring at me and somehow I feel like she knows something. Whenever I'm near her, she would stop talking.

I was heading to the washroom with Hana when she was calling someone on the phone. She saw us walking in her direction and she turned to walk away.

I didn't really think much of it until we entered the washroom and Hana spilled the tea.

" Did you see the way she stared at you? She seem
to know something. " Hana said as she stared at herself in the mirror.

I shrugged. " If she knows then good for her. "

I used to be really afraid of people knowing but after this holiday break, I became so chill that I literally don't bother about everything.

If that's how life wants it to flow, then so be it.

25th March 2019

Just a disclaimer, the girl who likes him isn't someone bad or anything. I don't really know her but it's just her actions towards me so yeah please don't hate her either or anything

Everything in this story happened in reality and lmao some of which I believe, since I like " Yoonbin " I might exaggerate things unknowingly so yeah HAAHHA