03

Two months after Jake came to Australia.

Things never get better for Jake. Though it got a bit easy because of Ningning. They would sometimes meet up to talk about random things, just random because the two of them doesn't have any plans yet.

Jake never hangout with Engene. For the whole months he stayed in Australia, he's always in his room. It's either he's sleeping or busy studying.

Jake always text Sunghoon, that's the thing he would never forget. Even if it's late already, he would still text Sunghoon. They haven't talked in each other like before. Both of them always get and give late tried because they're both busy. Though they both understand each other, it's still hard.

Jake is currently sitting on his bed and reading a book. It's Saturday today and he has a lot of free time. He already messaged Sunghoon earlier but he didn't replied so he's probably busy reviewing. Since Sunghoon is busy, he decided to message Engene instead.

.

.

.

Bub :)

Yunie <3
HEEEYYY

Bub :)
Hey

Bub :)
Need something?

Yunie <3
Are you busy?

Bub :)
No why

Yunie <3
Let's hangout? Wanna see youuu :(

Bub :)
Oki I'm on my way to your house

Yunie <3
See ya!

.

.

.

Jake smiled and hurriedly stood up. He threw his book somewhere on the bed and went inside his closet to change his clothes. He's thinking of bringing Engene to their favorite ice cream shop on the other street. 

After Jake changed his clothes, he heard a knocks on his door. The person outside didn't even bothered to wait for Jake's permission and just entered the room. The person who entered rushed to Jake and immediately hugged him.

Jake smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist to support their weight or else, they'll fall on the floor.

"I missed you" Jake whispered.

"I missed you too, so much" Engene whispered. Jake didn't noticed that Engene was crying not until he heard him sob.

"Aw, are you crying? Why? You missed me that much?" Jake asked in a teasing voice. Engene scoffed and hugged Jake tighter.

"Yes, you idiot! I feel like I haven't seen you in years!" Engene said. Jake chuckled, burying his face on Engene's hair.

"I missed you most" Jake whispered. Engene smiled to himself and pulled away, making Jake pout at the lost of warmth.

"Shall we go now?" Engene asked.

"I kinda missed your hug tho, can we stay like that again?"

"Of course, Yunie" Engene smiled and pulled Jake for a hug again.

After for a few minutes, they decided to go. They both entered the kitchen to inform Mrs. Shim who's cooking.

"Auntie? Jake and I will go out for a moment" Engene said. Mrs. Shim looked at them and smiled.