06

Still the same day. 11:30 pm.

Ningning and Engene are still with Jake since they plan to stay for tonight and have a sleep over. Plus, it's raining heavily outside. Good thing Ningning bought some clothes while Engene will borrow Jake's clothes.

Engene is taking a bath on the bathroom inside Jake's bedroom while Ningning is taking a bath on the bathroom in the guest room.

Meanwhile, Jake is sitting on his bed and waiting for the two to finish. He already took a bath earlier and now he's doing nothing. Since he's doing nothing, he decided to call Sunghoon.

"Congrats on your exam, baaaabe!!!!" Jake said as soon as Sunghoon answered his call, FaceTime. He called to congrats Sunghoon because he scored high on their test last Friday.

"Thank you, baby" Sunghoon said replied. Jake felt happy that he get a chance to see Sunghoon again even though it's just FaceTime.

"I'm really sorry if I called you just now. I'm really busy yesterday and earlier so I'm really really sorry"

"Baby, it's okay. Atleast you called"

"Anyways, when is your graduation?"

"Next next week. They gave us a break and said that we can come back at school two days before the graduation so we can rehearse"

"The graduation is not happening yet but I'm already so proud of you"

"I'm proud of you as well. When are you coming back?"

"I– I don't know, babe, sorry. But I'll try to convince dad to let me go back after your graduation"

"Alright, take your time and I'll wait"

"Hmm-mm. I'm going to end the call now. I just called to greet you. I love you, Hoon! I miss you!" Jake said and hurriedly ended the call. He knows that Sunghoon is confused with his actions. But the reason why he ended the call so quickly is because Ningning entered his room.

"Sorry, did I disturbed you?"

"No, you didn't. You need something?"

"Yeah. I left my phone here, I just came to get it"

"Okay. Are you sure you're sleeping alone in the guest room? You can sleep here then Engene and I will sleep on the floor"

"Nah, I'm fine there. Good night"

"Okay, suit yourself. Good night" Jake replied and watched Ningning leave his room.

A minute after, Engene went out of the bathroom fully dressed. Jake stared at him, admiring his visuals. His hair was wet and the water is dripping from his hair down to his shoulders, making his shirt wet as well.

"I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me as if I'm the most handsome man in the world" Engene stated, making Jake scoff as he look away. Engene chuckled and laid on the bed while he rested his head on Jake's laps.

"You're going to wet my pants" Jake said.

"Who cares?" Engene said. Jake didn't answer and grabbed a towel to dry Engene's hair.

Both of them are just quiet. Jake is gently drying Engene's hair while Engene's eyes were closed and doing nothing.

Engene slowly opened his eyes and the first the he saw was Jake who's staring at him intently. His gaze slowly went down to Jake's plump lips. He placed his hand on Jake's cheek and caressed it gently while Jake leaned onto his touch.

Suddenly, the lights went off. A scream fill their ears.

"It's Ningning" Jake said. Engene immediately sat up.

"Get her" Engene said.

"What? No, come with me then. It's dark"

"Whatever. Just stay here and I'll get her" Engene said. He didn't wait for Jake's response and just went out to get Ningning.

Jake is pouting the whole time until Engene came back with Ningning.

"Why are you pouting?" Ningning asked when she noticed. It's dark but she held a flashlight in her hand so she can clearly see Jake pouting like a baby.

"I'm not, my lips just look pouty" Jake denied. Ningning shrugged and sat on the bed while Engene sat beside Jake.

"Just sleep here or wait for the lights to turn on again, I'm sleeping. Good night" Jake said and laid down. Ningning and Engene shared a look before shrugging.

Basically, Jake is in the middle while Ningning and Engene are on his sides. Ningning grabbed a pillow and placed it on the space between her and Jake then she also laid down, her back facing Jake. Engene scooted closer to Jake and also laid down. Good thing the bed is wide enough for the three of them to fit.

"Jake? Bub?" Engene softly called. Jake slowly opened his eyes.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Do I look like I'm okay? You left me alone earlier" Jake sulked, making Engene giggle softly.

"You should've told me you don't want me to leave you alone"

"How can I when you didn't even wait for my response?"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Stop sulking and pouting, you're melting my heart, you're way too cute" Engene said. Jake smiled sweetly as he wrap an arm around Engene's waist and pulled him closer, shocking Engene. They usually do this before but it felt different to Engene now.

"You looked so shocked" Jake said and chuckled in low tone, sending butterflies to Engene's stomach.

"Who wouldn't? You literally grabbed me just like that" Engene said. He almost praised himself for not stuttering.

"Hmm-mm. Let's sleep now, it's pretty late"

"Good night, Yunie"

"Good night, bub" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ningning is the first one who woke up. When she woke up, she's hugging a pillow and facing Jake while Jake's back is facing her. She didn't mind it at first but she saw an arm wrapped around Jake's torso. It made her curious so she sat up just to see Jake and Engene cuddling.

She immediately grabbed her phone and took lots of pictures of them then she checked it one by one. She'll use it to tease Engene. She'll never use it to tease Jake because it'll be awkward since Jake is in a relationship with someone.

Since Ningning is already holding her phone, she decided to scroll down on her feed. And then she opened google just to get shocked by the trending news.

She was shocked after seeing the trending news worldwide which is her and Jake's engagement.

She scrolled down again and saw another trending news just in Australia. She clicked the attachment and saw pictures of her and Jake.

The first picture was her and Jake outside the restaurant, their dinner and first meet. The second one was her waiting outside Jake's school. The third photo was Jake and her walking while Jake's arm were wrapped around her shoulders. The fourth one was taken at the same day, it's Jake piggy backing her. Then the last photo was captured yesterday, it's her going inside Jake's house.

There's still some more photos but she decided to ignore it. The other photos are their picture as well whenever they're meeting up at a cafe, restaurant or park.

:0