11

Sunday morning.

Jake, Ningning and Engene are still sleeping soundly. Jake is hugging Engene tightly to keep him warm while Ningning covered herself with the thick blanket and hugged the pillow to prevent herself from freezing, the aircon is on and no one wants to get up just to turn it off.

Engene's back is facing Jake while he's facing Ningning when suddenly a dream washed through him.

[Warning: heated scenes ahead, you can skip until the end of the italicized letters/words]

He's in the bedroom but it's different now. There's only one bed and there's Jake who's sitting and looking at him intently. Engene could only gulp because of his intense stares.

"Engene" Jake called and reached for Engene.

"Hmm?" Engene hummed as he walked towards Jake.

Suddenly, Jake pulled him harshly and made him lay down on the bed with wide eyes.

"Jake! What are you doing?!" Engene screamed. Jake didn't answered and leaned down, pressing his lips against Engene's. Engene widened his eyes even more but when he felt Jake kissing his bottom lip, he shut his eyes close and kissed back.

Engene started to kiss him back. Jake smirked through the kiss and kissed him deeper.

He broke the kiss after a minute and sat up right on top of Engene's waist. Then, he took off his own shirt and doing Engene's next. They're both half naked now.

Jake leaned down again and kissed Engene's neck this time. He gently sucked Engene's collarbone, making Engene whimper.

He moved up a little, under Engene's jawline this time. Engene moaned when Jake sucked again. Jake had found Engene's sweet spot.

Just minutes after, both of them found themselves naked and pressed against each other.

Engene is laying down on the bed while Jake is on top of him and moving inside him.

"Jake– mhm.."

"You like that, baby?"

"Y-yes– oh, mhm, fuck!"

It was too intense to the point that he couldn't take it anymore. Too intense that it ended waking him up.

"Fuck" Engene cussed as he open his eyes.

Did he just... had a wet dream with Jake?

This is bad. So bad.

"I'm fucked up" Engene whispered to himself. He looked around and his gaze stopped at Jake's hand on his thigh. He's hugging Engene on the waist earlier but Engene sat up so his hand fell onto his thigh.

Engene sighed when he saw himself.... y'know. He stood up and went to the bathroom to do his business there.

He came after a few minutes. He cleaned himself and washed his hands then he applied alcohol on his hands.

He checked the time when he went out of the bathroom, it's 4:27 am. He went back to the bed and sat up, not knowing how to sleep again because he's not sleepy anymore.

"Engene?" A voice called. Engene flinched by the sudden call and look down to see Jake looking up at him.

"Hmm?" Engene hummed.

"Why are you awake? It's too early"

"I just woke up and I can't sleep anymore. How about you?"

"I felt like you're not laying down beside me so I woke up.. come here" Jake whispered and gently pulled Engene, making him lay down.

Jake wrapped his arms around Engene's waist and pulled him closer, burying his face on Engene's neck. Engene shivered lightly as he felt Jake's hot breath against his neck.

"I know what you did, bub"

"W-what?"

"I kinda.. heard you whimpering while you're sleeping and when you went to the bathroom I heard you, well, moaning"

"N-no, I'm not. You're just dreaming"

"Don't even deny it, I heard you"

"Shut the fuck up, Shim Jaeyun, or else–"

"Or else what?" Jake asked and looked up, making an eye contact with him.

"Or else.."

"Or else?"

"N-nothing, just sleep"

"You want me to.."

"Shut up, Jake. I swear if you don't fucking shut up, I'll bite you"

"Go on, bite me"

"Jaeyun!"

"Okay, okay, sorry" Jake said and chuckled. Engene rolled his eyes and turned his back on Jake.

Jake scooted closer, pulling Engene to him. Engene's back is pressed against Jake's chest.

"Sleep tightly, hope you have another wet dream" Jake whispered on Engene's ear, earning a pinch on his arm.

-

"So? Did you made up your mind already?" Ningning asked. The two of them are sitting outside the balcony of their hotel room.

"Not yet. It's hard, ya know"

"I actually don't know why you have to think about this when we both know how it'll end"

"What do you mean?"

"You know you'll end up breaking up with Sunghoon, right? You have no choice. Unless, you want to fix this mess but I don't think you want to. You're making things more confusing" Ningning said. Jake sighed as he knew that she'll start scolding him, judging by her tone.

"Jake, do you want me to slap you? It might wake you up" Ningning said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's just that, I don't know what to do"

"Tell me everything and then I'll help you"

"I like Engene, I won't deny it anymore. But you know how much I love Sunghoon before. I don't know what the fuck happened. I just realized that I like Engene now"

"You fell out of love, didn't you?"

"I don't know!"

"Judging by the things you said, I think you fell out of love. And you're starting to love or like Engene because he's the one here with you. I suggest you to break up with him already, you're almost cheating on him. And if you don't end this, both of them will get hurt. If you don't make up your mind, I won't help you anymore" Ningning said and stood up, entering the room.

Jake is left alone now. He's just staring at the sky while thinking deeply.

I love Sunghoon. I loved him so so much.

"I am so sorry, my love" Jake whispered to himself, tears rolling down on his cheeks.

>:)