26

Jake and Engene are now heading to the venue of the party which is the club not so far from the hotel.

Jake asked Engene to message Ningning because she's not yet back when they left.

.

.

.

Ningning cutie

Jake's boy
Ningning?

Jake's boy
Jake and I went out for a moment

Ningning cutie
Okay

Ningning cutie
I'm still looking for Giselle, I can't find her

Jake's boy
Wait what? Do you need our help?

Ningning cutie
No need I'll do it

Ningning cutie
Enjoy your moment with Jake, i can handle this

Jake's boy
Fine but please message me if you need some help

Ningning cutie
I will thanks

.

.

.

"Ningning said she's still looking for Giselle" Engene worriedly said after talking to Ningning and turning his phone off.

"What? But it's almost an hour, does she need help or something?"

"She said no but I told her to message me if she needs help" Engene said. Jake hummed and nodded. He opened up a new conversation so Engene will get distracted and not get worried over the two girls.

They arrived at the club after awhile. When they entered, the others are already there.

"Hey, Engene!" Sunghoon greeted and ran to Engene to hug him. Engene flashed a sweet smile before catching Sunghoon in his arms.

"Hey, Hoon. How are you?" Engene asked as they pull away.

"I'm good! Really good!" Sunghoon said and pulled Engene over the couch where the others are.

Since they all know each other already, they didn't need to introduce themselves and went straight to start up a conversation.

Meanwhile, Jake and Heeseung eyed the two of them, watching how Sunghoon and Engene are talking to each other.

"Sunghoon's pretty energetic today, huh" Jake stated. Heeseung chuckled.

"He is and later on, he'll sulk like a baby" Heeseung said and as in cue, Sunghoon called him.

"Hee, baby!"

"Yes, love?"

"I want to eat ice cream"

"Again? Love, you've ate a lot already"

"Please? I'm craving it!"

"But, baby, we don't have ice creams here" Heeseung said. And that's where Sunghoon started sulking. Heeseung immediately called a staff and told them to buy ice cream outside, calming Sunghoon.

"Mood swings" Heeseung tsked as he sit back down beside Jake while Sunghoon continued talking to Engene. Jake laughed and patted his back.

-