27

It's past 11:30 pm now and they're still at the club.

For a few hours of drinking, Engene got wasted in no time because they played truth or dare with a twist. If you won't answer the question or won't do the dare, you have to take a shot.

They're now on one table so the tops can guide their boyfriends.

"So, Engene. Truth or dare?" Wonyoung asked.

"Truth!"

"Have you kissed or made out with Jake already? If yes, how many times?"

"Wonyoung!" Jake hissed and tried stopping Engene.

"Yes, we kissed and made out already. I don't know how many times though, probably a lot of times already" Engene answered and giggled. Jake sighed and massaged his temple.

"You know what, let's go home" Jake said and pulled Engene, making him stand up.

"Hey, guys. Engene and I have to go, I'm afraid he might say something more"

"Oh, and Jake is good at kissing! Like, so good!" Engene said. Jake immediately covered Engene's mouth using his hand and gave his friends an awkward smile.

"We really have to go"

"Go on, thanks to you two for coming" Heeseung and Sunghoon said as they gave them a short hug.

"Yeah, no problem. And congratulations to the both of you" Jake said. He bid goodbyes to the others and dragged Engene outside.

Once they both entered the car, Jake took his phone out and messaged his mom.

.

.

.

Mom

Jake
Are you at home?

Mom
No

Mom
Your dad and I went out of town, we won't be home for a few days

Jake
How many days?

Mom
Five to seven days. Why?

Jake
Can I stay in the house with Engene?

Mom
Sure but what about Ningning?

Jake
She and her girlfriend had an argument, I want to give them privacy for a while

Mom
Alright, stay at the house

Mom
Son?

Jake?
What?

Mom
Are you and Engene in a relationship?

Jake
Nope not yet

Mom
Yet?

Mom
Does that mean you'll have a relationship soon?

Jake
Yeah, I'm planning to ask him out tomorrow

Jake
I hope you won't stop me with this

Jake
Even if you do, I won't listen. I love Engene.

Mom
Don't worry, we won't