07

After Ningning saw the post, he immediately woke Jake up.

"What do you want? It's too early" Jake groaned, burying his face on Engene's soft hair.

"Dumbass wake up and look at this!!"

"Okay, chill, no need to shout. Give me your phone" Jake said. Ningning sighed and gave him her phone.

"What the fuck is this?!"

"Language!"

"Sorry– but what is this?!" Jake hissed. Because of their noise, Engene woke up.

"What's going on?"

"Our engagement got leaked. And who the hell leaked these photos?"

"Yunie, your language. Anyways, lemme see" Engene said. He took the phone from Jake's hand and sat up.

"Both of your parents agreed to keep this private for the mean time, right?" Engene asked. He remembered that Jake told him that.

"Yes. I don't know why people leaked those photos. It's trending in Australia, just Australia but the engagement is worldwide"

"Sunghoon.." Jake mumbled. He immediately grabbed his phone and opened it to check if Sunghoon has a message but no, he doesn't have any messages.

"Shit, shit" Jake cussed and covered his face so that they won't see his tears. A minute after, the two heard him sobbing. Engene immediately hugged him.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Ningning asked and held Jake's hand.

"I– I'm scared, what if Sunghoon saw it already?"

"No, don't worry, he didn't and he won't see it. He should've called or messaged you if he saw it already, right? Calm down, Yunie" Engene said and tightened his hug to give Jake some comfort. Even Ningning was frightened by the thought of her girlfriend seeing the news.

Jake finally calmed down and stopped crying. They decided to plan again but first, they went down to eat. They're talking while eating breakfast.

"So, what's the plan? I'm always in" Engene said while munching on his food.

"The graduation is in two days, we still have a chance to ask our parents to let us go back to Korea. We should ask them later"

"Wait, are my parents and yours are together right now?"

"Yeah, mom told me that before they left" Ningning said.

"Hmm, okay. Let's just wait for them to..." Jake didn't finished his words when the doorbell rang. Jake stood up to open the door as Ningning and Engene followed him.

Jake was confused to see his parents at the door with Ningning's parents as well.

"Oh, hi Engene" Mr. and Mrs. Shim greeted while Engene just gave them a warm smile.

They all came and gathered at the leaving room. Engene felt like he has to leave so he did but Jake pulled him back.

"What's the news about? How did it get leaked?" Jake asked with a frown.

"Ah, about that. It's not leaked, they posted it on purposed. They have our permission, we allowed them to post it"

"What?! But I asked to keep this private for the mean time!"

"Jaeyun, what's wrong with it? You two are engaged–"

"You know I have a boyfriend!"

"And what about your boyfriend?"